Position: Video Producer/Multimedia Team Lead
Company: Mitre Corporation
Location: McLean VA US
Why Should I Consider MITRE?
Working at MITRE
1. Develop concepts, write storyboards, and produce and direct a variety of complex multimedia products.
2. Direct both in-house and freelance writers and creative staff to create award-winning digital media productions.
3. Develop and cultivate relationships with senior internal customers, stakeholders, and staff.
4. Consult with senior leaders and other internal customers to analyze their needs, provide recommendations, and develop appropriate products.
5. Promote use of video as a primary communication channel.
6. Provide equipment acquisition and business process recommendations to ensure efficient operations.
VA: McLean Campus
1. Ability to work collaboratively and in a supervisory capacity to conceptualize and produce high caliber video productions.
2. Strong working knowledge of and hands-on experience with standard multimedia development tool suite (After Effects, Adobe Premier, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
3. Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience operating production equipment in studio and on location (cameras, lighting, microphones, etc.)
4. A good sense of composition, type layout, animation, and 3D experience is a plus.
5. Working knowledge of a variety of web environments and standard social media channels.
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications and familiarity with both Windows and Macintosh platforms.
7. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with ability to initiate and foster collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
8. Very strong project management skills; proven ability to successfully plan and direct complex projects to achieve business goals.
9. Strong oral and written communications skills.
10. Ability to manage direct and indirect teams from multiple locations.
11. Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and respond to changing schedules and priorities.
12. Detailed knowledge of industry trends and emerging technology.
13. Ability to take educated risks, try new ideas, and foster innovation.
Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Communications, Television Production, Mass Communications or related field. 8-10 years of relevant experience, preferably in television production environment. Portfolio of award-winning products.
Minimum Education/ Experience
BS and 8 years related experience.
*This position will require overnight travel up to 10 % of the time as well as some local travel.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Relocation Assistance Provided