Position: Video Production Interns
Location: New York NY US
YourTango is looking for an ambitious and creative intern (within the continental United States) for a our digital video production unit internship. You will be working closely with our team and surrounded by creative professionals. We have ambitious plans, so if you have an entrepreneurial spirit and love digital video production.
YourTango is a cutting-edge website about love and relationships with a large and growing audience. We are looking for someone to assist us with our digital video production for our latest service launch, YourTango Experts, our channel dedicated to relationship experts.
Our ideal candidate is someone with:
• In the New York city area and can come into our office a few days a week
• Able to interact face-to-face with our video team on a regular basis
• Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
• A natural sense of urgency; ability to juggle many initiatives at the same time
• Willingness to experiment & is self-driven
• Camera operating and technical abilities
• Experience with grip and lighting work
• Research and good writing skills
• Previous video production skills requested but not required
• Familiarity with motion graphics and color correction software
• Familiarity with sound production
• Familiarity with both Mac and PC
• marketing and promotion of video properties online via YouTube, social media sites and others
• updating and maintaining spreadsheet of all digital video properties
• uploading of videos
• organization of video equipment
• assisting with shoots
• collaboration in the creative process
• digitizing tapes, etc.
This internship is a 4-month commitment of 20-25 hours per week (during regular business hours Eastern time).
There is a small stipend payable at the end of the internship period.
You must be located within the continental U.S.
Available part of the internship to come into the office in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan
If you’re interested in applying, please send your resume, cover letter and the internship your are applying for in UNZIPPED files. Please include any examples of your work in an e-mail to email@example.com to the attention of Tina.