Position: Video Production Manager
Company: TurningPoint Church
Location: Fort Worth TX US
At Turning Point Church, we care about people because God cares about people. God desires for His children to experience abundant life in Him. Our vision is to engage, encourage, equip and expand our community to experience this life each and every day through the love and encouragement of Christ. We believe that we can’t do life alone, that growing people change, that saved people serve people, and that found people find people.
Turning Point Church is currently seeking someone with a passion for creating and helping strengthen the body of Christ with professional media.
Talents or Abilities Desired:
- Organization, Extensive knowledge in the entire production process in videography, cinematography, and photography such as
- Pre Production: Knowledge in gear being used to complete projects, pre-production software and practices such as writing scripts and shot listing. Ability to communicate to and organize help and talent.
- Production: Knowledge in Cameras, Lighting, tools, and hardware used during videoing/photography. Ability to work with help and talent in a professional manor, keep projects on schedule while shooting.
- Post-Production: Extensive knowledge in Adobe products such as After Effects, Premiere, Encore, Audition, and third party plug-ins. Knowledge in any 3D software is desired (C4D, 3D Max, etc.)
Anticipated Time Commitments:
- Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: The majority is ministry prep to coincide with master calendar events.
- Participating in meetings/training: Attend departmental and/ or planning meetings as requested.
- Acquiring Stock footage for future videos: Attending Church events and services.
- Creating Media (videos: video announcements, department videos, worship videos, sermon series videos, My Story videos, Sunday/Wednesday Sermons, DVD’s, graphics, countdowns, motion backgrounds, triple wide motion backgrounds, Church Promos).
- Pre and post edit project with various ministry leaders.
- Shot listing, scripting, scheduling dates, shooting, and managing videos for on and off site projects.
- Designing creative intro’s outro’s for various ministries.
- Working with current video switcher – knowledge in operation, locating and recording footage.
- Upkeep and cleaning computers, video switcher, and workspace.
- Keep video storage log updated.
- Maintain all web based video/upload sites; i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, Sermon.net, streaming.
- Operate and assist with maintenance, use, and research of church cameras as directed by Technical Director.
- Ensure all equipment is in good working order and report and problems to Technical Director.
- Responsible to work with Technical Director in creative changes to videos.
- All other duties as assigned.
PC, MAC, printer/copier/fax, CD/DVD duplicator, phone, cameras, video lighting, audio recording, stage equipment, video production equipment.
10% Lifting (52 lbs. or less)
5% Climbing (Ladder, stairs, etc.)
- Professional attitude toward members and guest at all times.
- Service oriented and willingness to work with all church staff, members, and guest.
- Flexibility to change schedule to accommodate unforeseen circumstances.
- Ability to keep good attitude and handle fast pace atmosphere from time to time.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking “Apply Now”.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Videography: 1 year
- Video Editing: 1 year