Position: Video Production Specialist
Location: Kansas City KS US
Job Purpose: The Video Production Specialist produces, writes, films, edits and publishes safety, instructional, lifestyle and promotional videos for the purpose of marketing CZ-USA products.
- Ability to legally possess firearms under applicable laws.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must know basic firearm safety.
- Must have a functional and working knowledge of firearm basics.
- Must be able to enthusiastically represent firearms products without ethical conflict for the purposes of law enforcement, self-defense, competition and hunting (both subsistence and trophy)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum 2 years of experience in video production.
- Must possess strong ideography, photography and editing skills.
- Must have proficiency with non-linear editing and video camera operation
- Must possess excellent computer software skills, including skill with video editing software (Adobe Premier Pro or Apple Final Cut Pro), and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to use email and phones.
- Ability to think logically, critically, and work well under pressure
- Must be able to pass criminal background test and drug test.
- Must be extremely accurate, punctual, meticulous and reliable.
- Must have exceptional spoken and written English skills.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to multi task, effectively manage time and prioritize responsibilities.
- Must be able to work a minimum 8-hours daily, 5-days weekly, Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Must possess ability to obtain a passport and travel domestically and internationally.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Cinematography, Film/Video Production or Broadcast Journalism.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Marketing and social media experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Create video content by providing videography, lighting, sound, direction, animation and editing.
- Produce high quality video projects to be published in digital media on topics ranging from safety/instructional to outdoor lifestyle (hunting, competition, etc.).
- Compose shot lists and storyboards to visualize and organize the video to be captured.
- Write video scripts based on interviews and other resource material.
- Create animations of CZ-USA products for demonstrative and educational purposes.
- Design and create content for online ads and daily promotion, including graphics, pictures, written posts and videos.
- Assist with other content creation, including social media, website, video, catalog, advertising and promotional materials.
- Generate concepts and creative ideas for ads, videos, photos, and merchandise.
- Schedule events and promotional video shoots.
- Seek talent to participate in promotional videos, commercials or other visual content.
- Publish to website and social media.
- Ensure accuracy of and monitor social media content and accounts.
- Assist marketing team in creating content, including pictures, graphics, and written content.
- Contribute to and curate the company’s music library for royalty licensing purposes.
- Distribute new product announcements to media.
- Use a desktop computer and handheld device to locate and move products and generate reports using a warehouse management system.
- Assistance with creation of yearly product catalog and other multimedia projects.
- Communicate with the subject matter experts at CZ-USA when necessary.
- Research and report on published industry sales data.
- Know and understand the technical details of the CZ-USA product line.
- Know and use internal company computer systems.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Timely and regular attendance is required to ensure work flow is not interrupted.
- Assist all employees in department in completing their work when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions: The following are the physical requirements of this position, which all workers filling the position must be able to do or withstand each day:
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Vision: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to see color.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers.
- Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: Fumes, odors, dusts, mists, or gases.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent