Position: Video Support Engineer
Location: Denver CO US
We are looking for a Video Support Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
· Production support (Tier-3/4) team on ODN, Mystro back-office and other legacy backoffice systems.
· Support engineer to start working with the current Charter team on ODN and Mystro backoffice support
· Strong video engineers having experience in these areas a plus.
· Person is expected to triage field issues escalated to them, perform root cause analysis of field issues and implement workarounds, etc.
· Expert level Linux, Shell, Networking
· Knowledge of Dev Ops model, understanding environments, configurations and collaborate as a single team between QA and DevOps
· Ability to work in a dynamic, multi-vendor environment and take charge of overall delivery
· Ability to identify technical tasks, allocate/manage to team and execute hands-on
- Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
- Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
- Responsible for Status reporting.
- Responsible for guiding the development team.
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
- Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
- Fair understanding of project management skills.
- Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs.
- Within own team or department at operational level.
- Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.