About the job
Looking for a videographer to run B-camera at a corporate conference capturing ‘Man on the Street’-style interviews and B-Roll on Monday, June 12th. The job requires the ability to move quickly without compromising on quality, and having working knowledge of how shots and sound bites will fit together in post. An understanding of cinematic visuals and execution in a documentary-style environment are key skills for the job. The ability to find good lighting in tough situations, knowledge of basic and creative composition, and understanding of camera movement is a must. An understanding of the operation of basic sound packages such as boom mics, xlr cables, and wireless lavs is a must.
This project will also serve as an introduction to our team, and will ultimately provide on-going opportunities throughout the year for further paid work on commercials, corporate videos, and other documentary style projects.
Please submit a resume, showreel, at least one project the applicant was the lead shooter on, day rate, and contact information (e-mail and phone number).
Will not accept applications that do not have these materials.
Do not submit camera operator reels, must be able to demonstrate more than camera operating abilities.
Do not submit equipment list or equipment as part of your day rate.
– 2+ years of professional experience in videography
– Background in cinematic storytelling and documentary style work
– Ability to keep post-production in mind while shooting
– Ability to execute lighting set-ups, basic sound set-ups, and to accomplish this in a fast-paced environment
– Knowledge of Ronin gimbals, Sony FS7, Sony FS700, Sony a7s II, and Odyessy 7Q+ is a plus, but not required
– Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but not required
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Conferencing & Streaming Engineer - May 28, 2017
- Eng Ops Engineer, Video Acquisition & Compression Technology - May 28, 2017
- Unshackling Mocap: Go Wireless In Any Environment - May 27, 2017