Location: Minneapolis MN US
Latitude is seeking a mid-level multimedia professional to join our team in Minneapolis to film and edit with a creative storyteller’s emotional approach to truly move and motivate viewers.
You will collaborate with the creative and leadership teams to film and edit client content, as well as content related to internal brand messaging and the social media of Latitude. You will play a significant role in the evolution of our internal production and expanding the reach of our mission.
- Shoot/Edit/Post Produce for both internal and external client needs
- Concept creative outlines and storyboards as needed
- Recommend and operate appropriate camera equipment based on the desired result
- Observe set or location to determine lighting requirements for scenes.
- Help manage and maintain equipment and stage
- Collaborate with creative team on scripting and production needs
- Execute final production for digital output, including: color correction/ balance, sound design/audio mixing, and exporting
- Passion for creating compelling, emotive, relevant stories
- Strong understanding of color theory for video and still photography
- Comprehensive knowledge of cameras and camera equipment, both still and motion
- Flexible problem solver when production doesn’t go as planned due to weather, equipment problems, budget or creative changes
- Quick understanding of storyline intent and storyboard
- Ability to brainstorm effectively and collaborate positively
- Competent and engaged listener and communicator
- Curiosity and passion to learn new ways of producing motion content both creatively and technically
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt quickly
- Able to work independently as well as closely with creative team
- Knowledge of industry/culture a plus
- Experience shooting stop motion
- Experience shooting table top
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Affects and Lightroom or Final Cut X
- Knowledge of lighting and audio recording on-location and in-studio settings
Who we are:
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and brings even more meaning to elevating brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Production: 1 year
- Editing: 1 year
- Video Editing: 1 year