Visit Leading Imaging Technology at Tech West and Pepcom’s Digital Experience
CES 2017 – January 4, 2017 – One day prior to the official opening day of the biggest consumer technology show of the year, YI Technology, the leading, international provider of advanced, intelligent imaging technologies, announced it will reveal its newest product, the YI 4K+ Action Camera, and demonstrate its full line of connected imaging technology solutions at CES 2017.
“CES 2017 is an important milestone for us as we look to demonstrate our full product line and reveal novelty solutions. As a challenger brand in the changing imaging technology market, we are constantly looking for ways to push the boundaries and set new standards for the global industry,” said Sean Da, CEO of YI Technology.
The YI 4K+ Action Camera is the first action camera to capture 4K videos at 60 frames per second, double that of competitors’ products. The new action camera has many improvements to its predecessor, the YI 4K Action Camera, including 120mbps bitrate for high-quality video, Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) support, live streaming, vastly improved outdoor audio, as well as virtual reality grade hardware and software implementations.
“We are pleased to see YI Technology introduce the first Ambarella H2-based action camera, featuring 4K video at 60 frames per second, Electronic Image Stabilization and wireless streaming,” said Fermi Wang, President and CEO of Ambarella. “This is an exciting year for YI Technology and we look forward to seeing their success with the YI 4K+ Action Camera.”
The new action camera will be available for purchasing in February, 2017.
The world’s fastest tricopter drone, YI Erida, will also fly for the first time at CES 2017. The YI Erida is a full carbon smart drone, which combines strength, speed and YI’s 4K Action camera in a unique, three-rotor design simple enough for the first-time drone user. Due to the highly durable and lightweight nature of Erida’s carbon frame and streamlined design, YI Technology’s first consumer drone is exceptionally fast and agile, reaching speeds of up to 75 miles per hour and flying for up to 40 minutes in initial tests. Additional product highlights include patented, folding rotors offering a compact design that makes it portable and easy to carry; controlled by the corresponding YI Erida mobile app, making a remote obsolete; an advanced sensor and radar system with a built-in laser scanner for maximum safety.
The YI Erida drone was created in cooperation with Atlas Dynamics, a team of aerospace engineers and software developers. YI Technology and Atlas bring together aerospace expertise and research with world-class imaging technology in the newest, industry-leading drone.
In addition to the newly announced 4K+ Action Camera and Erida drone, YI Technology will demonstrate its full product line, which also includes:
· YI 1080p Dome Camera: A 360-degree, smart home security camera, which follows moving objects, detects baby crying and provides two-way audio.
· YI M1 Mirrorless Camera: First announced at Photokina, the M1 is the world’s most connected mirrorless camera that shoots like a professional and shares like a smartphone. It features a Micro Four Thirds body and is compatible with more than 50 interchangeable lenses.
· YI Dash Camera: Designed with ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System), the YI Dash Camera analyzes data, such as speed and the distance of the vehicle in front of you, and sends real-time audio alerts in the event of straying from a lane or driving too close to a vehicle.
YI Technology will be showcasing its products at Pepcom’s Digital Experience!, Wednesday, January 4 at 7:00 p.m. at The Mirage Hotel, and at CES 2017, Thursday, January 5 through Sunday, January 8 in Tech West – The Sands, Halls A-D, Booth #46324.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Cellnex equips its Labs with ATEME’s TITAN File - March 28, 2017
- Norway’s TV 2 chooses Nevion for intra- and inter-facility IP media transport - March 27, 2017
- Fire Department of New York broadcasts fires live with Streamur iPhone application - March 16, 2017