1st Assistant Accountant
About the job
Seeking a 1st Assistant Accountant for ‘Harry’ as described below. This is a Run of Show position. Responsibilities:
– Process and audit all accounts payables
– Audits accounts payable and purchase orders
– Process and audit all purchasing card payments
– Collect W9’s from all vendors, prior to payment
– Follow up directly with vendors on any discrepancies
– Maintain and review 1099 list
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
– Expertise in MS Excel
– At least three (3) years production accounting experience
– Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV to be considered.
– Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
– Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
– Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. – Must be 18 years or older.
– Prior experience using VISTA accounting software
– Prior experience in production accounting
– Prior experience in a production role
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational skills –
Detail oriented –
Ability to work within a team environment