About the Job
Title: Account Coordinator
Reports To: National Sales Manager
Location: Fresno or Sacramento, California
Univision Communications in Fresno & Sacramento seek a dedicated and energetic Account Coordinator
to join our growing team. This position will provide full project and administrative support to the sales
managers and Account Executives (AEs). Key tasks of the account coordinator include entering orders,
assisting with make-goods, communicating commercial air times, coordinating ad copy, responding to
incoming requests, scheduling production, getting credit approvals, and following up on invoice
discrepancies/collections. Computer competence required which includes Excel, PowerPoint, and various
media order processing software systems.
• Entering orders, production orders, makegoods, ratings and impressions in Strata, Wide
Orbit, Matrix, Media Line, Wide Orbit Connect
• Serving as main point of contact in the department for the stations, National Sales offices,
agencies, and traffic to work with various departments to ensure execution of advertising
• Coordinating ad copy and verifying quality with traffic
• Following up on collections and outstanding invoices by contacting agency and collections
• Coordinating production requests – working directly with National Sales offices, agencies
and/or advertisers to be liaison between station and production department to fulfill
• General administrative tasks such as answering calls, preparing reports, etc.
• Respond to Managers, Account Executives, Account Coordinators, and agency requests
promptly regarding invoices, logs, traffic instructions, etc.
• Posting, pre-posting on accounts and creating ADU schedules as necessary to ensure
delivery of schedules
• BA/BS or related sales/marketing experience preferred
• Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks successfully; be organized; detail-oriented;
have demonstrated time management skills and be able to work independently.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Customer service skills – The candidate must be able to deal with a variety of strong and
• Strong Organizational skills – this is a demanding position in a high pressure and fast paced
environment where there are tight deadlines.
• Adaptable as things change quickly and immediate follow-up and response is needed.
• Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish)
• Previous advertising and/or media experience preferred
• Exposure to and/or experience with order entry systems
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Familiarity with media terminology is a plus
• Experience with Strata and Wide Orbit is a plus
• Demonstrate competitive spirit
• Must be willing to work at the UCI office in Fresno, California or Sacramento, California
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be fully vaccinated
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Employer
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color,
religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected