AccuWeather invites show attendees to come by and compare, with live demonstrations of new features at NAB Booth #SL6816.
AccuWeather Global Weather Center – April 25, 2017 – AccuWeather, the global leader in weather information and digital media, today announced significant innovations in StoryTeller®, the only complete, interactive touchscreen solution. AccuWeather demonstrates the wide range of industry-leading advancements available in StoryTeller, essential for local television stations to stay ahead of the competition and increase viewership, at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show, Booth #SL6816.
StoryTeller’s unique customization, hyper-local precision, and interactive audience platforms resonate with today’s digital media behaviors, allowing broadcasters to stay in touch with viewers and their expectations in a way that is easily understood. Users can now incorporate the next level of transformational interactivity and visual excitement into a digitally advanced experience that attracts audiences with the most personalized, engaging presentations.
With its intuitive, user-friendly interface, StoryTeller offers an expansive suite of applications that can be quickly and easily integrated into any on-air presentation. StoryTeller has more innovative features than ever before, providing an unlimited number of customization options and allows for anyone, from seasoned meteorologists to less technical on-air talent, to use StoryTeller because it is so easy to create an engaging presentation – simple, seamless, and straightforward.
AccuWeather reveals its newest innovations in StoryTeller at NAB 2017, equipped with a comprehensive suite of proprietary applications including:
- MediaMix – Incorporates an unlimited number of content elements on-screen at one time including static images, videos, live feeds, and more. With its dramatically expanded customization capabilities, users can integrate a station’s branded look and feel to provide the most customized, tailored presentations.
- DesignSpace – Empowers presenters to create the most interactive presentations, including multiple touchpoints on-screen to narrate breaking news and engage with viewers.
- MapDesk – An expanded, complete mapping solution with additional hyper-local capabilities, this application focuses the presentation at the exact street level, updating audiences with the most localized, relevant breaking information.
- SocialPulse – Quickly and seamlessly integrates social media commentary from popular social platforms into presentations in real-time, making viewer comments, images, and videos an important part of each engaging presentation.
- LivePoll – Uniquely and easily brings instant feedback into presentations through interactive opinion polls, driving cross-platform traffic growth.
To schedule an executive interview with AccuWeather Founder, Chairman and President Dr. Joel N. Myers, Vice President of Display Systems and Services Ryan Ayres, or Director of Product Development, Display Systems and Services Bill Boss, contact Justin Roberti at 814-235-8756 or [email protected].
About StormDirector+ and StoryTeller
AccuWeather is a global leader in digital media, developing award-winning AccuWeather applications and partnering with all major manufacturers of mobile devices, serving over 24 billion data requests every day. AccuWeather has applied this digital expertise to develop the unique StormDirector+ and StoryTeller Interactive Touchscreen Solution, the only solutions of their kind that bring all aspects of the presentation to life in the most compelling, interactive, and engaging ways. StormDirector+ takes the best interactive capabilities of StoryTeller and combines them with the best data and weather presentation capabilities. It is this unique combination that sets StormDirector+ apart from its competitors. Interactive content available on StoryTeller includes weather with Superior Accuracy™ from AccuWeather, live polling, sports, social media, traffic, crime, special events, and more. StoryTeller Touchscreen Solution is used in newsrooms across North America, including 14 of the top 15 U.S. markets. A global solution, StoryTeller is used worldwide including China, Belgium, Nigeria, South America, Netherlands, Mexico, and the Caribbean. StoryTeller has a global audience reach of over 100 million U.S. viewers and more than 300 million worldwide.
Visit www.AccuWeather.com/StoryTeller for additional information.