Cambridge, UK – (14 September 2018), Adder Technology, a market leader in high performance, IPKVM connectivity, today announced a new VGA addition to its popular ADDERLink Infinity 100T (ALIF100T) range. Responding to increasing customer demand the latest version enables connectivity between legacy analogue and digital systems without the complexity and expense of additional convertors and adaptors.
Ideal for customers with analogue servers looking to maximise their investment, the ALIF100T VGA connects and transmits those video sources enabling them to be controlled from a single source. As a result, users can gradually migrate to digital without a major ‘rip and replace’ operation and continue to gain value from their existing technology investments.
Key features of the ALIF100T Range:
- Available with DVI, Display Port and VGA connectivity.
- Zero U form factor – when rack space is a premium.
- Direct or USB powered – no need for power distribution units.
- Highly scalable – for customers looking to grow quickly.
“Our latest OB trucks are the world’s first full-scale implementation of data over IP.” said Matt Carter, Head of Vision, Arena Television Limited. “In an environment where space is a premium it’s essential that mission critical equipment can work in a full IP infrastructure. We look for world class technology and Adder’s ALIF100T range ensure the seamless, high performance experience we’ve come to expect.”
“Contrary to popular belief, VGA connectivity is still widely used, particularly in control rooms”, said Jamie Adkin, VP EMEA, Adder. “So, although technology advances are driving the sector to upgrade their KVM solution this has been difficult without major expense and upheaval. We recognise the continuing importance of VGA and believe the unrivalled capabilities of ALIF100T range will put it at the top of the agenda for many customers looking for a way to retrofit high performance KVM into infrastructures designed around legacy equipment.”
For further information visit Adder at Booth 7.A17 or ArenaTV at Booth 9.A02 at IBC2018 at RAI Amsterdam from 14-18 September.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- ATEME Enables VSTV K+ to Maximize Bandwidth Savings and Revenue - November 8, 2018
- COM NET INC. CHOOSES ANEVIA NEA-DVR AND NEA-CDN TO POWER TURNKEY HOSTED AND MANAGED OTT STREAMING SERVICES - October 25, 2018
- ANEVIA WELCOMES FRANÇOIS LE CROM AS VP OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - October 23, 2018