About the Job
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and clerical support. This position is responsible for all front office activities, including mail, large and small purchasing requests and facility maintenance. They will be responsible for directing and coordinating office services and all related activities as well as maintaining office equipment.
• Welcome visitors, employees, and clients and represent the company with professionalism and kindness through all correspondences.
• Manage incoming/outgoing calls.
• Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining office equipment.
• Transcribes audio of video files as requested.
• Coordinate calendars of assigned team members.
• Coordinate meetings and schedule conference calls,
• Take notes during meetings and send out summaries post-meeting.
• Participates as needed in special department projects.
• Responsible for the office’s day-to-day operations.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COMPETENCIES and EXPERIENCE
• Computer literacy, specifically Microsoft Office
• Excellent typing skills and speed.
• Transcription experience or ability to learn
• Associate degree or equivalent experience
• At least two years of previous experience in an office environment
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Professional appearance and manner