- Frame.io now includes rich support for photos and PDFs, empowering teams to seamlessly collaborate in a centralized cloud-based workspace
- Camera to Cloud capabilities now natively integrated in FUJIFILM X-H2 and X-H2S cameras create new end-to-end content capture, editing, review and approval workflows to enable instant photo capture and cloud collaboration
- Adobe previews Forensic Watermarking, strengthening cloud security for enterprises by deepening digital protection of sensitive pre-release content
- Nearly 3 million users, including creatives at the world’s largest brands, agencies and studios now trust Frame.io for seamless collaborative review and approvals
Today, ahead of the 2023 NAB Show – the preeminent conference and exhibition driving the evolution of broadcast, media and entertainment – Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) expanded Frame.io’s industry-leading video collaboration platform to photos and PDF documents, broadening the cloud-based solution’s appeal to new markets with a wider range of creative professionals and businesses than ever before.
In industry firsts, Frame.io now offers users an end-to-end workflow from content capture to edit, review and approval through one centralized hub, leveraging new Camera to Cloud native integrations with FUJIFILM X-H2S and X-H2 cameras. Adobe also unveiled enhanced security features including Forensic Watermarking, making Frame.io the world’s most secure creative collaboration platform.
“Frame.io’s new support for images and PDF documents is a game changer, expanding the platform’s appeal to new audiences,” said Ashley Still, senior vice president, Creative Product Group and Digital Media Growth at Adobe. “Today’s innovations empower every creative professional to work collaboratively and streamline the content process, while increasing agility and velocity.”
As demand for content continues to accelerate across channels and surfaces, creative teams rely on collaborative review tools to partner with stakeholders across multiple locations and departments. Catering to photographers, videographers, editors and marketers who share work in progress, Frame.io eliminates bottlenecks by facilitating real-time reviews and approvals, storing assets in one seamless and secure cloud location for easy management. Originating as a platform for video collaboration, Frame.io is used by nearly 3 million creatives today and now allows creators, brands, agencies and studios to also simplify, centralize and accelerate their creative work across still images and PDF assets.
Cloud Collaboration for Photography and PDF
Frame.io transforms traditionally tethered, onsite experiences into remote workflows for greater flexibility so photographers and editors can collaborate without having to be together on set. New Frame.io Camera to Cloud technology enables photographers to transfer photos immediately from their cameras to Frame.io’s cloud platform without the need to remove or download memory cards to hard drives, facilitating the immediate sharing of assets with stakeholders. New native Frame.io Camera to Cloud integrations with FUJIFILM X-H2 and X-H2S cameras enable instant sharing of both RAW photos from the field.
Frame.io now fully supports PDF documents to aid teams in reviewing collateral and other project-adjacent materials. New enhancements enable customers to natively open and mark up PDF files on iPhones and iPads, while enabling all PDF and photo annotations to be seen on these devices and the web, just as with videos.
Industry-leading Security Features
Adobe also previewed Forensic Watermark, the world’s leading forensic watermarking solution, providing media and entertainment studios, global brands and large agencies with the most secure collaboration platform for working with sensitive pre-release content. By design, Forensic Watermark is easy for creators to use and difficult for leakers to circumvent. The new security service will embed invisible watermarks on video assets as short as 30 seconds, using pixel-level details that are capable of surviving screen recording, file copying and external recording.
These invisible Forensic Watermarks enable users to easily investigate leaks with audits, revealing asset ID codes, projects, teams, accounts, user location and playback time within hours. Forensic Watermark’s innovative capabilities will build on Frame.io’s recent security certification by the Motion Picture Association’s Trusted Partner Network (TPN) as a TPN+ early member, guaranteeing customers the highest possible level of security for the highest value content.
Pricing and Availability
Adobe’s latest release of Frame.io will be on display at the 2023 NAB Show from April 15-19 in Las Vegas, at booth #N2438. Fujifilm’s native Frame.io Camera to Cloud integrations for X-H2 and X-H2S cameras are available today.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
- Adobe Sneaks Object-Aware Editing Engine and Major New Generative AI Innovations for Photo, Video, Audio and 3D - October 12, 2023
- IBC 2023: Adobe unveils powerful new AI and 3D features in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects, with enhanced storage capabilities in Frame.io - September 13, 2023
- Adobe Premiere Pro’s Text-Based Editing wins HPA Award for Engineering Excellence - August 17, 2023