Grass Valley, Calif. (July 30, 2018)—AJA Video Systems today announced that the company is accepting orders for OG-X-FR, the next-generation openGear® compatible rackframe including adaptive cooling and redundant power, among other features.
“As broadcast professionals continue to embrace the openGear standard, AJA is proud to extend its openGear product line with solutions that address modern workflow demands. OG-X-FR packs new functionality into a sleek frame to bring customers improved power and cooling for handling 4K, 12G-SDI and IP workloads,” said Nick Rashby, President, AJA Video Systems.
OG-X-FR is a 2RU, 20-slot rackframe that is compatible with openGear cards from AJA and other manufacturers. The frame features an integrated LCD display on the front panel that notifies users of the frame name, IP address and relevant alerts. It supports up to two front-loaded, hot-swappable power supplies, each with an independent cooling fan, status LED and front-mounted power switch. Control through DashBoard software provides simple configuration, control and monitoring of AJA’s newest DashBoard-compatible openGear cards.
Key features include:
- 2RU frame with capacity for up to 20 openGear cards
- 600 watt power supply with integral cooling, optional 2nd power supply
- Front LCD display for name, IP address and fault identification
- FrameGlow customized identification and alarming
- Support for analog, digital, video, audio, SDI and IP modules in the same frame
- Removable front door and air filter for easy fan servicing and maintenance
- Standard DashBoard control system for setup, control and monitoring
- Optional SNMP control and monitoring, and DataSafe card backup and restore
Pricing and Availability
OG-X-FR is available for order through AJA’s worldwide reseller network for $1449 US MSRP. An optional redundant power supply, the OG-X-PS, is also available for $659 US MSRP.
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of video interface technologies, converters, digital video recording solutions and professional cameras, bringing high-quality, cost-effective products to the professional broadcast, video and post production markets. AJA products are designed and manufactured at our facilities in Grass Valley, California, and sold through an extensive sales channel of resellers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website at www.aja.com.