Grass Valley, CA (March 31, 2022) – AJA Video Systems today released v4.0 firmware for its Ki Pro GO multi-channel H.264 recorder, delivering enhanced playback and control functionality to give users more flexibility in the field. This free update introduces third-party file playback support alongside a host of new settings improvements that help ensure more seamless setup and operation across production, post, and proAV environments.
Ki Pro GO v4.0 feature highlights include:
- Intuitive playback of .mp4 files originating from supported third-party applications, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, and Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve.
- Ability to set each device to generate 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 B-frames individually on each channel for smaller file sizes.
- New alarm functionality that makes it easy to clear outdated alerts after errors are corrected.
- Updated REST API that enables remote device shut-off.
“Modern production and proAV environments demand flexibility in the field, especially when recording multiple simultaneous HD and SD video feeds, and we designed Ki Pro GO with this in mind. Ki Pro GO users have expressed a desire to play out H.264 files generated within their NLE applications on Ki Pro GO, which this update enables. Ki Pro GO v4.0 firmware is an extension of our work and continued commitment to helping professionals get the most out of their gear,” shared AJA President Nick Rashby.
About Ki Pro GO
Ki Pro GO is a portable multi-channel H.264 recorder offering up to 4-channels of simultaneous HD and SD recording to off the shelf USB drives with redundant recording capabilities. Designed to be either portable or rack mountable with half rack wide, 2RU high dimensions, Ki Pro GO is well suited for use in any environment. www.aja.com/products/ki-pro-go
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of video interface technologies, converters, digital video recording solutions and professional cameras, bringing high-quality, cost-effective products to the professional broadcast, video and post production markets. AJA products are designed and manufactured at our facilities in Grass Valley, California, and sold through an extensive sales channel of resellers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website at www.aja.com.
- Brompton Technology to Share New LED Processing Innovations, Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary, at LDI Show - November 10, 2022
- LEDcave Berlin chooses Brompton’s LED processing for OBI summer campaign - November 2, 2022
- From Hellfest to Rock Werchter and NOS Alive – PRG chooses Brompton LED processing to fuel Metallica’s ‘The Return Of The European Summer Vacation’ tour - October 27, 2022