Grass Valley, CA (August 8, 2019) – AJA Video Systems has shipped Ki Pro GO, a standalone, multi-channel H.264 redundant recorder capable of capturing up to four simultaneous HD or SD channels to affordable, off-the-shelf USB media. Portable and genlock free, Ki Pro GO is the ideal workflow solution for live production scenarios including live events, concerts, sports stadiums, corporate, medical, on-set, and beyond.
Ki Pro GO is the next generation of AJA’s Ki Pro family of production-proven, file-based recording and playback devices, combining intuitive design and flexibility into a compact 2RU, half-rack width form factor. Genlock free recording eliminates the need to synchronize four input sources, while redundant recording provides multiple backups in the field to protect the recorded video. Four 3G-SDI and four HDMI input ports ensure compatibility with high-quality sources. HDMI and or SDI monitoring outputs enables Ki Pro GO to display up to four channels of video as a matrix monitoring output on a single monitor.
Ki Pro GO feature highlights include:
- Multi-channel H.264 recording up to 1080p 60
- 5x USB recording media slots, compatible with off-the-shelf USB 3.0 media
- Redundant recording of any or all channels
- Genlock free video inputs
- 4x HDMI video inputs
- 4x 3G-SDI video inputs
- 4x 3G-SDI video outputs
- HDMI and SDI multi-channel matrix monitoring outputs
- Selectable VBR recording profiles, 4:2:0 8-bit
- Balanced XLR analog audio inputs, mic/line/48v switchable
- 2-channel embedded audio per video input
- 2x 4-pin XLR 12v redundant power inputs
- Easy-to-use web UI, compatible with standard web browsers
- Front panel button controls with integrated HD resolution screen
- Stand-alone operation
Pricing and Availability
Ki Pro GO is available today for $3995 US MSRP. For more information, visit: www.aja.com/products/ki-pro-go
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of video interface technologies, converters, digital video recording solutions and professional cameras, bringing high-quality, cost-effective products to the professional broadcast, video and post production markets. AJA products are designed and manufactured at our facilities in Grass Valley, California, and sold through an extensive sales channel of resellers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website at www.aja.com.
# # #
All trademarks referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Raz Public Relations, LLC
310-450-1482; [email protected]