Grass Valley, CA (August 12, 2019) — AJA Video Systems has started shipping KUMO 3232-12G compact routers, featuring 32x 12G-SDI inputs and 32x 12G-SDI outputs in a portable 2RU profile for flexible and cost-efficient 12G-SDI routing.
Designed for use in broadcast, production and ProAV environments, KUMO 3232-12G supports large format resolutions, high frame rates and deep color formats, while reducing cable runs when transporting 4K/UltraHD over SDI. KUMO 3232-12G offers network-based and/or physical control and mirrors the form of AJA’s production-proven KUMO 3232 routers, with the additional benefit of a new USB port for configuring IP addresses via AJA’s eMini-Setup software. For emerging 8K workflows, KUMO 3232-12G is also equipped for multi-port gang-routing.
Key feature highlights include:
- 12G-SDI inputs and outputs for up to 4K/UltraHD support at 60p
- Small, portable 2RU form factor
- Single cable support for streamlined 4K/UltraHD signal routing
- Redundant power supply option
- Configure and save up to eight salvos per router
- Auto re-clocking SDI rates: 270 Mbps /1.483/1.485/2.967/2.970/5.934/5.940/
- Support for AJA KUMO Control Panels (hardware, with direct connect or networked)
- USB port to easily configure the router IP address and simplify initial network configurations
- Embedded web server for remote control on any standard web browser
- 5-year warranty and support
Pricing and Availability
KUMO 3232-12G is now available for $3995 US MSRP. For more information, visit: www.aja.com/products/kumo-3232-12g.
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of video interface technologies, converters, digital video recording solutions and professional cameras, bringing high-quality, cost-effective products to the professional broadcast, video and post production markets. AJA products are designed and manufactured at our facilities in Grass Valley, California, and sold through an extensive sales channel of resellers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website at www.aja.com.
# # #
All trademarks referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Raz Public Relations, LLC
310-450-1482; [email protected]
- NiTRo Streamlines 8K Editing Workflows With AJA’s KUMO 3232-12G 12G-SDI Router - August 5, 2020
- Atech Flash Technology Unveils New AJA Pak Media Reader - July 16, 2020
- KST Streamlines Production Workflows with Help from AJA Solutions - July 16, 2020