Amino, the IP/Cloud video software and device specialist, will showcase at IBC 2017 how it is leading service providers into the new age of TV delivery – by ‘upcycling’ their legacy network equipment and devices.
At Stand 14.K20 – in the ‘Content Everywhere’ Hub – Amino will demonstrate how it is helping operators deliver a modern multiscreen user experience that leverages the value in their existing subscriber base and deployed devices and equipment. Visitors to the show can see live demonstrations of the company’s ‘Transformation Toolkit’, which brings together key elements in the Amino portfolio to deliver advanced TV experiences while also realizing significant deployment cost savings.
This toolkit comprises:
· The Amino ENABLE virtual STB platform – designed to empower operators to launch modern, virtualized, consumer-centric UX and video services while maximizing the value of existing capital and infrastructure investment
· The Amino MOVE platform – a high performance, scalable end-to-end cloud TV platform to help operators deliver multiscreen services while minimising service complexity and cost-to-serve
· The Amino VIEW range of devices – a full range of hybrid/IPTV devices with latest innovations including dual mode Android/Linux devices and demonstrations with middleware partners highlighting the ease of access to Google Play Store apps and premium content.
· Amino CEO Donald McGarva said: “At IBC this year, we’ll be showing our most powerful range of solutions ever. As one of the pioneers in the IPTV space, we have the heritage, experience and expertise to guide operators through the transition to an all IP/Cloud world.
“We’re really looking to showing how we can help operators ‘upcycle’ their existing installed base – and transform the TV experience their customers can receive. We are also excited to show that we have developed the wide-ranging portfolio of solutions they need to support that transition.
IBC runs from 14-19 September at the Amsterdam RAI.
To book a meeting with Amino at the show, get in touch at [email protected]
Latest posts by platformcomms (see all)
- Vionlabs’ newly launched Content Discovery Platform wins Best of Show at IBC2019 - September 19, 2019
- Síminn selects MediaKind to deliver UHD coverage of the English Premier League to viewers in Iceland - September 16, 2019
- Hulu in Japan selects Bitmovin to deliver next-generation online experiences - September 14, 2019