ISE, Barcelona – May 10, 2022 – Amino (ISE stand: 3P300), the global media and entertainment technology solutions provider, today announced the launch of the Amino Orchestrate suite of tools designed for simplifying management of Enterprise Video and Digital Signage services. This Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution makes it easy to manage services and devices, through powerful management and troubleshooting tools, including the ability to assign firmware by provisioning and configuring profiles and apps with a few simple clicks.
Amino Orchestrate protects brand integrity and simplifies the deployment and management of digital signage media players through an intuitive, web-based graphical interface. It gives users centralized view and control of devices deployed anywhere, even across various geo-locations. Orchestrate supports “zero-touch” provisioning where new devices can automatically be configured with the latest firmware and device configurations. Users can utilize the graphical interface, or take advantage of Orchestrate’s powerful web API’s, to automate provisioning, deployment and updating of devices. New features and security updates can be deployed immediately on a global scale, or to targeted groups of devices by simply selecting the device group and assigning the desired firmware. Orchestrate provides a host of diagnostic data and associated tools that enable quick resolution of issues when and if they do occur.
Jonny McKee, VP Product Management & Customer Support, Amino, said: “Amino Orchestrate is founded on the expertise Amino has in handling operations for TV operators with millions of subscribers. By launching this new solution, we’re making our device management capabilities available for digital signage applications where Quality of Experience (QoX) is just as important.”
A key advantage of the platform is how on-screen content can be viewed remotely via the user interface, enabling centralized video teams to validate video delivery or troubleshoot issues. A real-time view of the screen makes it possible to validate device performance. If the device is not functioning as expected, Orchestrate makes it easy to identify any issues remotely.
Key benefits of the solution include:
- Remote view and control of on-screen menus
- Connectivity and performance diagnostic data about the media player and connected screen
- Data diagnostics relevant to content delivery and device performance
- Simplifies troubleshooting
- Centralized device management and software updates
- Protects brand reputation by ensuring problems are resolved quickly
- Merapar Opens USA Office and Hires Media & Entertainment Technology Experts Dan DAlessandro and Mike Buckley - March 1, 2024
- Introducing Telestream’s DIVA 9: Intelligently Transforming How Media Companies Manage, Access, and Archive Media - February 29, 2024
- Altman Solon Survey: Sports leaders expect new technologies and changing consumer habits to drive innovations in content production - February 27, 2024