Friedrichsdorf, Germany – December 3, 2021 – Today, Maxon announced its line-up of speakers for the December 3D and Motion Design Show, the free-to-attend virtual series of artist-focused presentations for 3D and motion graphics artists. Taking place on December 8th, the final show of the year will see presentations from a number of industry-leading VFX artists who will explore a range of topics from digital fashion and style, to trippy designs and environmental distortions. These artists will be demonstrating their own workflow best practices and sharing their top tips to help users make the most out of the extensive suite of Maxon tools.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Stephy Fung is a 3D artist based in London who has recently seen great success within the emerging 3D digital fashion scene. Her novel digital renderings of China’s traditional dress, qipao, has received critical acclaim and her collection can be seen and worn on the retailer site, Dress X.
- Chad Knight originally saw success as a professional skateboarder for 16 years, but has since turned his creative energy to 3D animations and digital sculptures. Previously the director of 3D footwear design for Nike, he is now the head of cyber-wear at Wilder World, where he oversees the creation of digital wearables for avatars in the Metaverse.
- Tom Coben is a Minnesota-based freelance CG Artist with a background in video production. It was this passion for filmmaking and stop motion animation that led him to the world of 3D animation. His projects, including the viral “Goodbye Donald Trump” video produced for Jimmy Kimmel Live!, are usually wonderfully wacky and absurd.
- Athanasios “Noseman” Pozantzis is a Toronto-based Cinema 4D Master Trainer and founder of Noseman Productions. He has been making visuals for the advertising industry since 1989, has tutored countless artists, and created numerous educational content on Adobe software, particularly Cinema 4D.
Presentations for all Maxon 3D and Motion Design Shows are streamed live and available on demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com, as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers will be able to interact and send in questions via chat for the live Q&A sessions with artists.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Its product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology, the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools, the high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions, and the intuitive forger mobile sculpting app.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From its popular, inclusive events to its free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
(e) [email protected]
(p) +1 (978) 866-7354
- Marvel Studios The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Uses Pocket Cinema Camera 6K - January 14, 2022
- YouTube Creator Jigmé Expands Web Broadcasting Capabilities with Blackmagic Design - January 12, 2022
- It’s Official! ZBrush is Now Part of the Maxon Family - January 11, 2022