About the Job
Avid Day AE position:
• Proficiency in Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, and Adobe Suite
• Knowledge of multiple compression formats and finishing workflows
• Ability to work in multi-format Avid projects for ingesting and online
• Proficiency with AMA & import online workflows
• Experience with multiple Post production turnover delivery formats including AAF, split-track reference files, and same as source deliverables
• Ability to import, organize, and media manage archival stills and footage
• Experience working closely with a finishing editor to deliver feature length projects for final
• Basic color grading and sound mixing experience desirable
• Technical know-how and troubleshooting experience a plus
I am so excited to share the great news that our film FOUR WINTERS: A story of Jewish Partisans resistance and bravery during WWll, will be premiering in early January at Lincoln Center in NYC and then off to Miami and beyond!
And… We need a GREAT AE to work with us (Tricia Reidy is our fabulous Editor) in Northampton MA for the next 10-12 weeks. We can absolutely provide housing for the work weeks here in twn. The job is on site for a min. of 4 days a week.