Position: Assistant Manager of Video Services
Company: Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie
Location: Grand Prairie TX US
Reports to the Manager of Video Services. Primary responsibilities include working with the Manager of Video Services in the execution of the Video Services plans as determined by the Video Services Department and Management at Lone Star Park, as well as the following:
- Assisting with Production Crews for the Live Racing Seasons.
- Assisting with Bar & Book Simulcast Crews year round.
- Using the Paycom Payroll Services program.
- Coordinating Crews to assist in all A/V Set-ups, including but not limited to: Cameras, Tripods, Lighting, TV’s, TV Stands, PA Systems, Audio Mixers, Microphones, DVD Players, Projectors, Screens, and Cables & Connections.
- Assisting/Coordinating Simulcast Crews to assist in/perform maintenance of audio & video equipment.
- Assisting with A/V Equipment requests made by Group Sales, Catering, Marketing, or any department requiring such equipment.
- Establishing good working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Working in the Bar & Book Simulcast Control Room. This requires operation of all equipment located in Bar & Book used for displaying the Simulcast Races from Tracks outside of Lone Star Park as well as Lone Star Park’s Live Racing Signal.
- Working in the Grand Stand Control Room. This requires operation of all equipment located in the Grand Stand Control Room used for displaying Lone Star Park’s Live Racing Signal.
- Assisting with maintenance of the TV Cable System in the Grand Stand, Bar & Book, and Stable Area.
- Assisting with maintenance of the Stable Area PA System.
- Assisting with any in-house Video or Audio Productions.
- Using Cameras, Tripods, DVR’s, Audio Mixing Boards, Microphones, playing Music, etc.
- Using a Video Switcher.
- Using Daktronics Equipment.
- Using a Chyron Graphics Computer.
- Performing duties such as but not limited to: pulling cable, setting up or breaking down equipment, repairing equipment, replacing Projector Lamps, etc. as necessary.
- Dubbing any and all material received by a completed dub request form to DVD’s, labeling the DVD’s, and delivering them timely.
- Using a Scissor Lift or Ladder as needed.
- Maintaining and properly storing all Audio & Video Equipment.
- Keeping an accurate inventory of all “on property” Audio & Video Equipment in the Grand Stand and Bar & Book, including but not limited to: TV’s, TV Stands, TV Remotes, PA Systems, Audio Mixers, Microphones, Cameras, Tripods, DVD Players, Projectors, Projector Lamps, Projector Screens, replacement parts, tools, and Cables & Connections.
Essential Duties include:
- Dependability, good attendance and occasional overtime required.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, or holidays as scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to obtain a valid Texas Racing Commission License.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college/university; or 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or combination.
- Looking for an individual who has prior Video Production experience shooting and editing and has experience working in a Production Control Room.
- Must be technically minded, detail oriented, work well under pressure, have a willingness to learn, have good people skills, be responsible, deliver projects correctly and on-time, be a self-starter, and enjoy working both individually and with others as a team.
- Must have excellent organizational and professional communication skills. Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Word and Excel and Outlook. Must know Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects.