Position: ASSOCIATE PROGRAMMER ANALYST (SPECIALIST)
Company: Office of Systems Integration
Location: CA US
See attached duty statement for complete list of essential functions.
Please submit the STD 678 application and any other required documents electronically through your CalCareer account at www.jobs.ca.gov. If you are unable to apply electronically, an alternative method can be provided by contacting the Human Resources Contact identified below.
Completed applications and all required documents must be received by the Final Filing Date in order to be considered.
Final Filing Date: 11/1/2017
Who May Apply
Individuals who are currently in the classification, eligible for lateral transfer, eligible for reinstatement, eligible for a Training and Development assignment, have SROA and/or Surplus eligibility, or have list eligibility (or are in the process of obtaining list eligibility). SROA and Surplus candidates may attach “surplus letters” to their applications.
Applications will be screened and only the most qualified applicants will be selected for an interview.
How To Apply
Complete Application Packages (Applications and any applicable or required documents) must be submitted electronically through your CalCareer account at www.jobs.ca.gov.
Required Application Documents
Please submit the following items with your application. Applicants who do not submit the required items timely may not be considered for this job:
- Electronic State Employment Application through your Applicant Account at www.jobs.ca.gov. All Experience and Education relating to the Minimum Qualifications listed on the Classification Specification should be included to demonstrate how you meet the Minimum Qualifications for the position.
- Statement of Qualifications –
One page Narrative addressing how your education, training, experience, and skills meet the criteria in the duty statement and qualify you for the position. The SOQ should be one-page in length, 12 point font.
- Resume is optional. It may be included, but is not required.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations for the hiring interview process must request the necessary accommodations if scheduled for a hiring interview. The request should be made at the time of contact to schedule the interview. Questions regarding reasonable accommodations may be directed to the EEO contact listed on this job posting.
The Human Resources Contact is available to answer questions regarding the position or application process.
- Department Website: osi.ca.gov/
- Human Resources Contact:
- Please direct requests for Reasonable Accommodations to the interview scheduler at the time the interview is being scheduled. You may direct any additional questions regarding Reasonable Accommodations or Equal Employment Opportunity for this position(s) to the Department’s EEO Office.
- California Relay Service: 1-800-735-2929 (TTY), 1-800-735-2922 (Voice) TTY is a Telecommunications Device for the Deaf, and is reachable only from phones equipped with a TTY Device.
This position is designated as required to file a Statement of Economic Interest (Form 700) under the California Health and Human Services Agency Conflict of Interest Code. The position is responsible for the making, participating in the making, or using his or her official position to influence the making of governmental decisions that may potentially have a material effect on his or her personal financial interests. The appointee is required to complete a Form 700 within 30 days after his or her appointment. Failure to comply with the Conflict of Interest Code requirements may void the appointment.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Video Production Intern - June 17, 2019
- Powering the Most Captivating Webcasting Workflows with Matrox® Monarch EDGE - June 14, 2019
- Remote Possibilities in Broadcast Post-Production - June 14, 2019