The WHATS’ON MediaBusiness Management Platform by MEDIAGENIX arms media companies for accelerated digital transformation with an extended solution portfolio geared towards significant efficiency gains, maximized Content ROI and fast Time-to-Value.
Now that MEDIAGENIX and BeBanjo have joined forces, visitors to the MEDIAGENIX and BeBanjo booths at IBC will discover how the combined product portfolio of MEDIAGENIX and BeBanjo covers an ever-widening array of workflows and use cases across the content supply chain, whether through best-of-breed modules or a fully integrated enterprise solution.
At booth 1.C25, MEDIAGENIX will showcase new additions to the WHATS’ON BASE modules and WHATS’ON HIVE web app range while at booth 2.B34, BeBanjo will demo their latest Movida developments for cloud-native VOD scheduling and planning.
Agility, scalability, and efficiency
“In this age where you need to reach more audiences through more platforms and business models with less efforts and costs, media companies are rethinking their content supply chain looking for greater agility, scalability, and efficiency,” says Ivan Verbesselt, Chief Product and Marketing Officer at MEDIAGENIX. “With an expanding portfolio of agile, flexible and cloud-native SaaS solutions, we enable our clients to stay at the forefront in engaging target audiences while containing OPEX and maximizing content ROI.”
Business performance through data-driven workflows
The WHATS’ON Media Business Management Platform is unique in that it enables a lean content supply chain that elegantly connects strategic, planning and execution workflows revolving around one source of truth, touchless operations and actionable intelligence. This way, WHATS’ON drives business performance on four levels: multiplatform operational efficiency, cross-functional collaboration, multiplatform audience engagement, and content monetization.
The unified, data-driven WHATS’ON workflows around content, rights and planning reduce operational costs and hidden supply chain waste while providing company-wide intelligence to maximize Content ROI.
The rich WHATS’ON functionality, the elimination of repetitive tasks, the facilitation of cross-departmental collaboration and the many benefits of best-practice innovation ensure rapid user adoption and fast Time-to-Value.
Vast range of media workflows and use cases
The expanding MEDIAGENIX solution portfolio covers an ever-widening range of media workflows and use cases that make life easier for schedulers, planners, content coordinators, business managers, the purchasing department, sales officers, finance, IT, and external partners, raising efficiencies with collaborative workflows across all domains and levels of the entire content supply chain.
At IBC, MEDIAGENIX will highlight the following new apps and modules:
- WHATS’ON Strategic Planning: seamlessly linking content & channel strategy to content sourcing and planning.
- WHATS’ON Content Cockpit: actionable and real-time content performance data to maximize content ROI.
- WHATS’ON Artist: the suite of augmented intelligence solutions facilitating rating-optimized automated scheduling.
- WHATS’ON Metadata Portal: facilitating collaborative metadata enrichment and leveraging automated metadata ingestion from internet platforms.
- WHATS’ON Production Portal: collaboratively creating metadata with external content production partners.
- WHATS’ON Schedule Gallery: at-a-glance views on real-time linear and nonlinear scheduling data for collaborative schedule analysis.
- WHATS’ON Content Gallery: at-a-glance views on the content catalogue for the whole organization.
- WHATS’ON Content Curator: managing the prominence and discoverability of on-demand content to drive audience engagement and monetization actively.
- WHATS’ON Marketplace: leveraging the agility of online marketplaces to sell and acquire content.
- WHATS’ON Orchestrator: the workflow engine layer enabling touchless workflows for e.g. VOD distribution, contract verification, subtitling, and reporting IP usage in own productions and promotion material (in close collaboration with Soundmouse).
- Recent WHATS’ON BASE developments include the Transmission Grid Plan and the Trailer Grid.
The latest BeBanjo developments will be showcased at booth 2.B34, including:
- a revamped Movida Schedule bringing a superior user experience for planning and delivering VOD schedules;
- a Title Management experience that streamlines and simplifies the metadata localization workflows for translation teams;
- a novel way to quickly discover and schedule rights that need to be utilised.
Ivan Verbesselt: “We are delighted that the BeBanjo team joined us and that MEDIAGENIX can now also offer the Movida software suite. This cloud-native SaaS solution for VOD-first operations perfectly complements our solution portfolio.”
- The Future of Digital Video Streaming with AI: Unveiling AKTA - September 13, 2023
- Spatial Mic Converter Plugin Updated To Include New Visualization Modes - June 2, 2023
- Sencore Welcomes Chad Hassler as New Vice President of Sales - May 31, 2023