ATEME, the emerging leader in video delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT, announced today that Medialog, a leading Korean content provider and subsidiary of LG U+ , one of Korea’s largest telecommunication carriers, has implemented ATEME’s TITAN File solution for its VOD OTT and IPTV services.
ATEME’s TITAN File is a multi-codec/multi-format file-based transcoder producing high-bandwidth efficient content for multi-screen delivery. TITAN File supports the widest range of input formats, media containers and video codecs up to 4K with all HDR flavors.
TITAN File provides Medialog with the additional benefits:
- Outstanding video quality: the deployed solution delivers the best possible video quality at low bitrate, enabling a premium viewing experience on any screen.
- Unmatched performance: TITAN File is tailored for mass content production workflows. It leverages the latest ATEME-exclusive video pipeline for decoding, processing and muxing.
- Workflow flexibility: the solution can be integrated into any file-based workflow and blends in seamlessly with existing infrastructure.
- Increased Average Revenue Per User (ARPU): ATEME’s undisputed bandwidth efficiency allows Medialog to increase customer reach and generates more revenue by offering additional VOD services to a broader audience.
Tae Dong Lee, team leader, Medialog commented: “ATEME’s solution has exceeded our expectations and requirements in terms of video quality and flexible features. The company’s technical team also offers outstanding support and give us real confidence in the solution.”
Boyang An, sales director Korea, ATEME added: “We are pleased to contribute to the growing Medialog ecosystem. ATEME TITAN will allow Medialog to offer viewers a greater user experience, including unparalleled video quality on any screen, as well as an easy and rapid navigation within its content catalogue, delivered in the most engaging way.”
ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), Transforming Video Delivery. ATEME is a global leader in AV1, HEVC, H264, MPEG2 video compression solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. More information is available at www.ateme.com. Follow us on Twitter: @ateme_tweets and LinkedIn
- ATEME AND ANEVIA ENTER INTO EXCLUSIVE NEGOTIATIONS FOR THE ACQUISITION BY ATEME OF 87% OF THE SHARE CAPITAL AND 90% OF THE VOTING RIGHTS OF ANEVIA - July 31, 2020
- ATEME Enables QNET Telecom to Deliver High-Quality Video Encoding - July 30, 2020
- Stacking key to survival in overcrowded OTT market - July 22, 2020