Ateme Set to Showcase Sustainable Media Delivery over 5G at MWC
Leader in 5G media delivery invites telcos to demo of the initial outcomes of innovative NESTED 5G project
PARIS, 17 FEBRUARY, 2022 – Ateme, the leader in video delivery solutions for broadcast, cable TV, DTH, IPTV and OTT, today announced it will be attending MWC22 in Barcelona, where it will showcase its optimized and sustainable 5G media delivery solution to support telecom operators in their quest to harness the technology.
As the leader in 5G media delivery, offering a high quality of experience to viewers, Ateme will demo real use cases in streaming over 5G, showcasing the latest from the NESTED 5G project. The project, headed up by Ateme alongside other experts from the industry*, aims to develop a high quality-of-experience (QoE) and sustainable video-streaming solution over 5G.
Attendees to the demo will discover how the solution leverages the latest advances in sustainable video processing and delivery enabling:
- A better quality of experience based on high-efficiency compression and low-latency CMAF enabled by Viaccess-Orca’s Player
- Better engagement with personalized streams thanks to Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC)
- Multicast/unicast convergence enabling peak audience reach
- DVB-I to unify player discovery.
A highly active contributor to industry standards, Ateme is the only encoder and delivery supplier to contribute to 3GPP standardization.
Mickaël Raulet, CTO, Ateme, said: “We are very excited to exhibit at MWC for the first time and to showcase how telcos can leverage 5G to unleash a wide range of opportunities. We committed to working on use cases focused on sustainable, efficient and simple video delivery and we look forward to demonstrating how our solutions are doing that over 5G, without compromising on quality of experience.”
Meet the experts in 5G media delivery at Ateme’s stall at the French Pavilion (5B61-35) at MWC22 Barcelona from February 28th – March 3rd.
- Nevion and TAG partner to simplify the deployment of broadcast production solutions - January 18, 2023
- Nevion Awarded Information Security Management System Certification - November 15, 2022
- Norway’s TV 2 and Telenor to build a sports production ecosystem using Nevion solution - September 28, 2022