ATEME, the leader in video delivery solutions for Broadcast, Cable TV, DTH, IPTV and OTT, today announced that TVUp, a Spain-based TV company running business in Spain & Latam, has implemented its TITAN Live transcoding solutions. TVUP has created a PayTV as a service OTT platform with premium channels and content for both Spanish and international markets (B2B2C), running via an Android TV set-top-box as the main device.
The TVUp platform offers users access to its own TV platform and channel bouquet, “Tivify”, and a wide variety of content through the Play Store, including YouTube, Spotify, Disney +, HBO, Amazon Prime and DAZN. Meanwhile, it provides the necessary infrastructure for small operators to launch TV services in a fast and reliable way, while allowing them to stay focused on their businesses.
TVUp has deployed ATEME’s TITAN Live – a high video quality, high density software compression solution which it will use to deliver TV content, premium channels and apps via OTT while providing operators and users the following major benefits:
- More Efficient Encoding and Transcoding: TITAN Live is a highly performant, modular solution with a high degree of flexibility lowering total cost of ownership for live and VOD applications.
- High Video Quality at Low Latency: TITAN Live delivers high video quality at low latency, enabling a premium viewing experience on any screen.
- Direct access to a dedicated and growing local engineering team.
Francisco Sáez, CTO, TVUp, commented: “We are very happy to have TITAN Live integrated in our ecosystem, it was a very straightforward process with great support from the local technical team. We clearly have a common understanding of the expected evolution of PayTV leveraging OTT technologies, and ATEME is the right partner for this amazing journey.”
Cedric Pesier, Sales Director, ATEME, added: “We are very proud to provide TVUp with our transcoding solutions. It demonstrates once more our capacity to address all opportunities and customers with the same passion and quality of support. Our local teams have been engaging with the TVUp team for a while, defining the best possible solutions to fit both their technical and business model needs. It is a true pleasure to work with the TVUp team and we trust that this is only the beginning of a long-term story and a solid partnership.”
ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), Transforming Video Delivery. ATEME is a global leader in AV1, HEVC, H.264, MPEG-2 video compression solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. More information is available at www.ateme.com. Follow us on Twitter: @ateme_tweets and LinkedIn
- du Partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH Projects to Improve Offering Across the UAE - May 6, 2021
- JW Player Acquires VUALTO to Strengthen Its Comprehensive Video Platform for Success in the Digital Video Economy - May 6, 2021
- ATEME Solidifies Presence in MENA Region with Nilesat Tender Wins - April 15, 2021