ATEME, the emerging leader in video delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT, will be dedicating its booth (SU6005) at NAB 2019 to demonstrating how its converged software headend solution enables agile contribution and distribution, hybrid cloud operations to deliver high quality of experience video on any screen, 5G and ATSC 3.0 transmission and prepares for next generation encoding with 8K processing.
- Next Generation Encoding: As a complement to the all-codec/resolution/format approach, ATEME will demonstrate its ability to enable upcoming codec innovations with 8K processing as well as its involvement in new standard like VVC (Versatile Video Coding).
- Agile Contribution and Distribution:
Visitors will also learn how ATEME is expanding its Contribution and Distribution portfolio through TITAN’s universal high-density receiver/gateway/transcoder. For on-field operations, ATEME has also released a front panel, making TITAN the world’s first 100% COTS-based solution for Contribution and Distribution.
Additionally, ATEME will show its IRD Group Manager, designed to manage 100s of reception points with BISS-CA, the EBU® Tech royalty-free, open standard to operate In-Band Conditional Access and secure high-value content.
- The Converged Software Headend for Any Screen and High Quality of Experience:
As part of its TITAN modular solution which today runs 1000s of video services for Cable/DTH/IPTV/Terrestrial/OTT, ATEME will demonstrate the latest improvements enabling ATSC 1.0/3.0 now and boasting high quality, low-latency, artificial-intelligence-based processing for OTT streaming. Television stations, networks, content providers, service providers and pure OTT players will then continue to go further in terms of flexibility and scalability at the lower CAPEX and OPEX
Visit ATEME at NAB 2019, April 8-11, on booth SU 6005
ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), Transforming Video Delivery. ATEME is a global leader in AV1, HEVC, H264, MPEG2 video compression solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. More information is available at www.ateme.com. Follow us on Twitter: @ateme_tweets and LinkedIn
ATEME Press Contacts:
Dorota Bouskela ATEME Corporate Marketing T: +33 169-358-988
- Nevion Awarded Information Security Management System Certification - November 15, 2022
- Norway’s TV 2 and Telenor to build a sports production ecosystem using Nevion solution - September 28, 2022
- Merapar adds to video ecosystem with new RDK licence - September 28, 2022