ATEME, the emerging leader of video delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT, has today announced the enhancement of its TITAN software suite to lower the total cost of ownership for contribution and distribution video transmissions.
Leveraging a full modular architecture, TITAN can be now used as a universal receiver/gateway/transcoder with low latency and high-density, software-based encoder/decoder on the same server. It supports any input format, all CODECs, any I/O (IP, L-Band, ASI, SDI, baseband over IP) and includes features for high-value-media such as BISS-CA, the EBU Tech royalty free, open standard which secures the content and manages In-Band Conditional Access. A front panel with LCD monitoring and configuration panel is also available for on-field operations. The unique combination of these features makes TITAN the world’s first 100% COTS-based solution for contribution and distribution.
TITAN users will benefit from unique advantages such as:
- Low OPEX with high quality of service: Leveraging ATEME’s award winning stream® algorithm, TITAN produces high quality stream at lower bitrate. It enables content distributors to optimize bandwidth delivery
- Full flexibility: As TITAN natively supports all CODECs and resolutions, it can be easily used for a broad range of use cases from UHD to mobile contribution without adding any additional processes to your operations
- Future-proof and high ROI: ATEME’s active involvement in major video standard organizations makes sure that its TITAN solution is always at the cutting edge of the latest technologies
‘’We are thrilled that the enhancements to our TITAN software will now extend its benefits to contribution and distribution’’, commented Julien Mandel, Contribution Segment Manager at ATEME. ‘’We believe that these markets will enjoy and quickly adopt the great flexibility and ease of scalability that is provided by the TITAN virtualized solution.’’
Visit ATEME at the NAB Show in Las Vegas, 8-11 April 2019, booth SU6005.
ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), Transforming Video Delivery. ATEME is a global leader in AV1, HEVC, H264, MPEG2, J2K video delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. More information is available at www.ateme.com. Follow us on Twitter: @ateme_tweets and LinkedIn
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- ATEME partners with Eurovision Services to trial watermarking solution at international football event - July 18, 2019
- Nevion Celebrates Successful First Half of 2019 - July 17, 2019
- Nevion and Sony establish a strategic partnership to provide enhanced IP broadcast production solutions - June 27, 2019