The next generation in TV broadcasting, the ATSC 3.0 update, will be officially unveiled soon at the IEEE’s International Conference on Consumer Electronics to be held in Las Vegas. There will an intense panel discussion included in the presentation as the industry will soon be brought up to speed on the latest technological advances.
The panel discussion will be held during the conference and will feature some of the industry’s most respected names. Looking to attend the conference and take part in the panel discussion will be:
- Dr. Richard Chernock, Chief Science Officer for Triveni Digital as well as the Chair for ATSC’s Technology and Standards Group.
- Skip Pizzi, Chair of Specialist Group on System Requirements and Program Management for ATSC 3.0 and the Senior Director for New Media Technologies at NAB.
- Madeline Noland, Chair of Specialist Group on Application and Presentation as well as a special consultant to LG Electronics.
- Luke Fay, Chair of Specialist Group on Physical Layer and a staff software systems engineer for Sony.
The panel discussion will be chaired by Wayne Ludlow who is a member of the ATSC board of directors and the Vice President of Research and Development at Zenith. The presentation and panel discussion will be at the Las Vegas Convention Center at North Hall. The event is scheduled for January 8, 2017.
- NAB Show Will Offer Special Session Taking A Look The Development Of “Games Of Thrones” - April 14, 2017
- GLOOKAST Innovation Continues To Solve The Challenges Of Today’s Broadcast And Media Productions - April 12, 2017
- Samsung Displays Screen Technology At CinemaCon That Could Make Film Projectors Obsolete - March 30, 2017