ATTO Technology has announced the release of its all new Thunderbolt 3 10Gb ethernet device. ATTO Technology, based in Amherst, New York, has been an industry leader for over three decades in network connectivity and storage and infrastructure solutions for the intense data-intensive computing environments.
The Thunderbolt 3 line of devices are optical SFP 10GbE and will allow for a widespread connectivity and the entire portfolio of Thunderbolt devices includes both a 16Gb and 32Gb Fibre channel and the company has now begun shipping 40Gb units. The Thunderbolt line offers flexible options and solutions for all of the major operating systems and storage designs and protocols.
The major advantages of the Thunderbolt portfolio of devices include:
- Small form factor devices so installation is quick and easy. In fact,the entire Thunderbolt line is already fully configured including any needed SFP’s and QSFP’s.
- Advanced Data Streaming Technology, available only from ATTO, offers the most overall consistency, and speed, concerning time-to-data while delivering aggregate bandwidth that is the best in the industry.
- Daisy-chaining combined with hot plug-in capabilities allow the connection of additional devices or an on-the fly system reconfiguration.
ATTO Technology’s Thunderbolt line consistently leads the way, and is the recognized leader, in the professional and prosumer sectors that rely heavily upon effective latency management. Thunderbolt connectivity can now bring networks and storage speeds that have not been seen before. The technology provides the controlled and fluid acceleration of data and data transfer for database, video editing, video on demand, digital audio, and graphics applications.
ATTO Technology continues to be a global force in the IT & media entertainment sectors and whose specialty will always be to bring end-to-end solutions to more effectively manage, store and deliver data. The Thunderbolt line of products brings the highest levels of connectivity to SATA, iSCSI, SAS, FCoE, and 40/10 GbE.
-Written by Kevin Sawyer
- NAB Show Will Offer Special Session Taking A Look The Development Of “Games Of Thrones” - April 14, 2017
- GLOOKAST Innovation Continues To Solve The Challenges Of Today’s Broadcast And Media Productions - April 12, 2017
- Samsung Displays Screen Technology At CinemaCon That Could Make Film Projectors Obsolete - March 30, 2017