Position: Audio and Acoustical Engineer
Company: NCW Resources LLC
Location: Alexandria VA US
Washington, DC SE
Active Secret Clearance Required
Must have 10 years of experience of demonstrated results in the field of Audio and Acoustical Engineer
Engineer will build out all Audio Visual (AV), Physical Security (PS), and IT components for an Auditorium, located on in Southeast DC. The requirements include components for a main auditorium with balcony level for presentations and cabinet level press briefings, a master control room, (4) conference rooms, including one room outfitted as a video production studio for executive-level interviews, outdoor media stand-up locations and a satellite truck connectivity location.
- Perform initial site survey to evaluate the acoustics of the spaces.
- Perform testing to ensure the spaces are within the specifications for noise levels as defined in the bridging/RTM/system requirements documents.
- Must have 10 years of experience of demonstrated results in the field of Audio and Acoustical Engineer
- Engineer shall have extensive experience with audio systems to include designing, testing and integrating state of the art systems for many different types of facilities. Auditoriums, classrooms, churches, video recording facilities, conference rooms, etc.
- Experience with audio systems associated with TV studios is extremely beneficial.
- Experience with HVAC system noise control including NC level measurements.
- Working knowledge of architectural acoustical finishes and how to utilize them to correct RT60 spectrum issues.
- Hands-on experience as a sound system operator or technical director for televised or live events.
Job Type: Full-time
- Audio: 10 years
Required license or certification:
- Active Secret Clearance