BirdDog announces two new, limited time, 4K PTZ Bundles under the header Three is a Magic Number.
- Buy 3x P400 and get 1x Free PTZ Keyboard
- Buy 3x P4K and get 1x Free PTZ Keyboard
BirdDog (www.bird-dog.tv) today announces two new, limited time, 4K PTZ Bundles under the header Three is a Magic Number.
There are two bundle offers, buy 3x P400 and get a Free PTZ Keyboard, and 3x P4K and get a Free PTZ Keyboard. The bundles join the popular P200 Bundle and the 4K PTZ Bundles will expire on September 30, 2021.
“We’re really pleased to offer these two new 4K PTZ Bundles,” said Eamon Drew, BirdDog Co-Founder and CMO. “We’ve been running a P200 bundle for more than a year and this gives customers an opportunity to get themselves into 4K kit to future proof themselves.”
In addition to the bundles Schools, House of Worship, and not-for-profit Organisations can claim an additional software pack worth $598 USD through BirdDog’s Together program. Details on this can be seen at bird-dog.tv/together/
BirdDog Australia Pty Ltd (BirdDog) was founded in 2016 with a mission to create the world’s best video over IP products and workflows. BirdDog developed embedded NDI® hardware and implemented into a range of high definition and 4K broadcast video converters, robotic pan-tilt-zoom cameras, and a suite of software products to tie end to end workflows together. BirdDog products are available globally through a network of distributors and resellers and used by some of the biggest names in Broadcast, AV, House of Worship, Live Streaming, Esports, and Education. BirdDog’s headquarters are in Melbourne, Australia with in-country presence in USA and UK. To learn more about BirdDog, please visit www.bird-dog.tv/.
- New High-Resolution Radar-as-a-Service Promises to Dramatically Change the Way TV Stations Cover Weather - November 29, 2022
- Motion Spell Deploys GPAC Open Source Software with NETFLIX to Build a Flexible Encoding and Packaging Platform - November 8, 2022
- iWedia to Deliver Android TV Custom Launcher for Innopia Technologies - November 8, 2022