ISE Barcelona, Stand #5C375
New VideoWall software pairs with BirdDog hardware devices PLAY and SDM to create 2×2 and 3×3 video walls from NDI® sources
BirdDog (www.BirdDog.tv), today announced the launch of VideoWall, an industry-first new software that allows users to display NDI® and NDI HX video files across multiple screens in conjunction with BirdDog PLAY and SDM hardware.
BirdDog VideoWall is the easiest way to create professional grade video wall displays. With a simple 2×2 or 3×3 screen layout, users can assign their PLAY or SDM to each screen from within the VideoWall software interface and choose the NDI video file to display. VideoWall also supports input resolutions up to 3840×2160 and frame rates up to 60fps, making it the perfect solution for UHD 4K content.
In yet another industry first for BirdDog, VideoWall software offers support for not only full NDI, but also NDI HX2 and NDI HX3.
VideoWall is also a Windows 11 System Tray app, which means it is always easily accessible. With just two clicks, users can change the content on the video wall, making it easy to update and manage.
VideoWall is available immediately in three editions, including bundles with PLAY:
- VideoWall Software – $495 USD
- VideoWall Software and a 4 pack of PLAY – $995 USD
- VideoWall Software and a 9 pack of PLAY – $1695 USD
VideoWall will be on display at the ISE show in Barcelona at the BirdDog booth number 5C375, and software and bundles will begin shipping in March 2023.
BirdDog is a global video technology company that enhances the quality, speed, and flexibility of video through a range of solutions, augmented with NDI® (Network Device Interface). This enables video-compatible products to communicate, deliver and receive high-definition video over a computer network in a high-quality, low-latency manner, that is frame accurate and suitable for switching in a live production environment. End users of BirdDog’s products cover a wide range of market segments, including Professional Video, Broadcast, Audio Visual and large private and public sector organizations. BirdDog listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 20 December 2021 (ASX ticker code: BDT). For more information, visit www.BirdDog.tv/.
- Puget Systems Announces New Custom Workstations Built on Newly-Launched AMD Threadripper 7000 and Threadripper Pro 7000 WX-Series - November 21, 2023
- Final Pixel Academy Partners with Media Cymru to Deliver ‘Virtual Production Essentials;’ Bespoke, Expert Virtual Production Training for Advertising, Film and Video Production - November 15, 2023
- Puget Systems Partners to Demonstrate Vū One at NAB NY; Newly-Launched, Accessible Turnkey Virtual Production Solutionfor Content Creators - October 24, 2023