Amsterdam – 30 July 2019 –Bitmovin, a world leader in innovative cloud-based video streaming solutions will reveal at the IBC Show 2019 (Hall14.E12) how it is enabling developers to play, encode and analyze video seamlessly, in broadcast quality, anywhere. Visitors will see a dozen new demonstrations showing how cutting edge entertainment experiences can be delivered to audiences using Bitmovin products:
- Encoding: Bitmovin Video Encoding delivers high-quality streams to every device, processing videos for MPEG-DASH and HLS 100x faster than real-time. Including support for Per-Title Encoding and Multi-codec streaming, the container-based architecture enables agile media companies to deploy modern virtualized encoding servers across a variety of environments from full cloud, to fully on-premise, to any hybrid combination in between.
- Player: The Bitmovin Player delivers high-quality video everywhere. The dynamic solution addresses device compatibility, platform updates, new streaming formats/codecs, content protection and advertising support – enabling service providers to deliver advanced, differentiated experiences that support a range of monetisation strategies.
- Analytics: Bitmovin Analytics delivers real-time insight into video performance and audience behavior to empower strategic decision making. Service providers and content owners can monitor end-to-end video performance metrics from the encoder right through to playback and make adjustments to deliver the best possible viewing experience.
Bitmovin will be bringing its interactive, hands-on developer learning lab to IBC for the first time. Taking place on Friday 13thSeptember in a dedicated zone in Hall 4, the four-hour workshop will provide attendees with advanced, practical techniques for enhancing video streaming workflows, including best practices from industry leaders. Please sign up here to confirm your attendance here or here.
“Digital video delivery is becoming increasingly competitive and while the battle lines have been drawn around content, the companies that will emerge triumphant are the ones that are the quickest to deliver high-quality multi screen experiences,” said Stefan Lederer, CEO at Bitmovin. “Visitors to IBC will be able to get hands-on with the latest advanced technologies and have the opportunity to join our learning lab sessions where we’ll be sharing the latest techniques powering the future of digital video.”
Bitmovin also invites IBC attendees to join its series of hourly on-stand “pop up” presentations featuring practical guides for enhancing video streaming from its video experts and trusted technology partners.
Latest posts by platformcomms (see all)
- Hulu in Japan selects Bitmovin to deliver next-generation online experiences - September 14, 2019
- RecordTV selects MediaKind IRD to enable extensive coverage of 2019 Pan American Games - September 13, 2019
- Verizon Media simplifies streaming for partners with full Microsoft Azure integration - September 13, 2019