Windows Installer v5.13.4 adds new Nuke, CasparCG & Unity support, and enhancements to supported software
North Melbourne, Australia, December 7, 2017 – Bluefish444, manufacturer of the professional video industry’s highest-quality uncompressed 4K SDI, ASI, Video Over IP & HDMI I/O cards, and mini converters, has released Windows installer v5.13.4, which includes additional features for Bluefish444 Symmetry™, Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC and Avid® Media Composer®, and now adds support for Foundry Nuke®/Nuke Studio®, CasparCG and Unity.
Bluefish444 Windows Installer v5.13.4 adds:
- Fill/Key mode playback and capture in Bluefish444 Symmetry
- Reduced latency in Avid Media Composer
- GPUDirect transmit acceleration, 2 sample interleave quad link playback, and 2 sample interleave dual/quad link record in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- 2K/HD/SD-SDI playback support in Foundry Nuke and Nuke Studio
- HD/SD-SDI playback with Fill/Key support for CasparCG 2.1
- HD/SD-SDI I/O support for Unity
For more detailed information, Bluefish444 users can download the release notes for v5.13.4 on the Bluefish444 website.
Bluefish444 is the manufacturer of the industry’s highest-quality uncompressed 4K SDI, ASI, Video Over IP & HDMI I/O cards for the Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems. Its video cards are used not only in traditional broadcast and post-production, but also in emerging workflows such as live events, immersive graphics, augmented reality and Video Over IP. Bluefish444 has a growing presence in industries adopting professional video such as the medical, automotive, defence and mining industries.
Bluefish444 cards have been used on award-winning feature films, commercials, music videos and sports events worldwide. Bluefish444’s range of video cards are incorporated in video servers, encoders, decoders and character generator solutions by numerous 3rd party OEM manufacturers, in addition to other niche & mainstream applications.
Founded in 1998, Bluefish444 is a division and brand name of Bluefish Technologies Pty Ltd., which is based in North Melbourne, Australia. Its products are distributed via an extensive sales channel of OEMs, dealers, and system integrators globally. For further information, visit bluefish444.com
All trademarks used herein, whether recognised or not, are the properties of their respective companies.
- Bluefish444 announce VICON Shogun Live 1.6 support with KRONOS K8 for 4K in Camera Virtual Production Workflows - October 18, 2021
- ClassX LiveBoard V6.6 supporting Bluefish444 KRONOS K8 SDI I/O with 4K/UHD 60p - November 24, 2020
- Bluefish444 adds KRONOS K8 support for Avid Media Composer and Avid Pro Tools with Windows 2020.14.1 Install Package - October 20, 2020