Position: Broadcast Engineer for Post Production/IT and Transmission
Company: Anderson Productions
Location: Bristol CT US
- On-Site Engineer for daily editing, IT and transmission operations.
- Handle daily ingest and distribution of media streams and files.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair problems with hardware and software-based video production systems.
- Manage all media and data storage systems.
- Manage IT tasks and/or contractors needed for the Administrative Network.
- Manage freelance broadcast engineers for specialized work.
- Research, evaluate, recommend and purchase broadcast, IT, and support equipment.
- Program and operate the current Digital Media Transcoding/Delivery System used to deliver broadcast and commercial video and media jobs to clients. (Telestream, Vantage and Signiant Media Shuttle)
- Maintain all licenses and maintenance contracts for production hardware and software.
- Live Technical Director or Systems Engineer experience helpful.
- Terminate/install SDI and IT wiring.
- Fundamental skills with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects + Vizrt and Chyron Character Generator Platforms helpful.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Broadcast Engineering: 1 year
Broadcast Beat Magazine is an Official NAB Show Media partner and we cover Broadcast Engineering, Radio & TV Technology for the Animation, Broadcasting, Motion Picture and Post Production industries. We cover industry events and conventions like BroadcastAsia, CCW, IBC, SIGGRAPH, Digital Asset Symposium and more!