Position: Broadcast Engineer for Post Production/IT and Transmission
Company: Anderson Productions
Location: Bristol CT US
- On-Site Engineer for daily editing, IT and transmission operations.
- Handle daily ingest and distribution of media streams and files.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair problems with hardware and software-based video production systems.
- Manage all media and data storage systems.
- Manage IT tasks and/or contractors needed for the Administrative Network.
- Manage freelance broadcast engineers for specialized work.
- Research, evaluate, recommend and purchase broadcast, IT, and support equipment.
- Program and operate the current Digital Media Transcoding/Delivery System used to deliver broadcast and commercial video and media jobs to clients. (Telestream, Vantage and Signiant Media Shuttle)
- Maintain all licenses and maintenance contracts for production hardware and software.
- Live Technical Director or Systems Engineer experience helpful.
- Terminate/install SDI and IT wiring.
- Fundamental skills with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects + Vizrt and Chyron Character Generator Platforms helpful.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Broadcast Engineering: 1 year
Broadcast Beat Magazine is an Official NAB Show Media partner and we cover Broadcast Engineering, Radio & TV Technology for the Animation, Broadcasting, Motion Picture and Post Production industries. We cover industry events and conventions like BroadcastAsia, CCW, IBC, SIGGRAPH, Digital Asset Symposium and more!
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Fast Video Editor With Strong After Effects Skills - June 19, 2019
- Digital Media Manager - June 19, 2019
- 2nd Assistant Editor (PROJECT) - June 19, 2019