April 8, 2022
Broadcast Pix™ today announced the FX Hybrid, bringing the new Hybrid architecture to the AV market with the most powerful performance for the price in its class.
The latest in the hybrid range, the FX Hybrid delivers incredible flexibility, from HDMI to SDI to network inputs at 4K resolution at an affordable price point and replaces the legacy FX series with a single more powerful and flexible model.
The FX Hybrid also includes Commander, the totally configurable browser-based remote user interface, media-aware macros, and the recently released GuestPix as standard providing industry-leading control, automation, and connectivity.
The FX Hybrid Features
- 6 Network + 4 HDMI/SDI + 1 HDMI/SDI/Analog Inputs
- 1 NDI™ + 1 HD/SDI + 1 SD/SDI + 1 HDMI + 1 Analog output
- Built-in 3D motion CG graphics system for the easy creation of dazzling graphics
- 8 channels of clips and graphics with 60 hours of storage
- 3 keyers each with DVEs and Virtual Studios with ClearKey™ chromakeyer
- 1080p/60 and 4K ready hardware server
- GuestPix remote guest integration
- Media aware macro automation
- Program recording and integrated streaming to Facebook Live and other CDNs
- Internal audio mixing
- Integrated PTZ camera control of leading robotic cameras
- Remote “browser-based” and “easy-to-operate” user interfaces with Commander™
- Full motion BPview™ customizable multi-view monitoring
“Designed for today’s hybrid production environments, the FX Hybrid is great for churches, schools, government agencies, businesses, and broadcasters, who need to utilize their existing gear while integrating IP cameras, computer-generated content and other NDI sources,” said Graham Sharp, CEO, Broadcast Pix. “This easy-to-use and future-proof solution supports the live production needs of our users today and into the future, at an affordable price.”
The FX Hybrid is now available from Broadcast Pix resellers worldwide for $17,995 USD.
To learn more, visit www.broadcastpix.com.
# # # #
- 2022 Rise Awards Celebrate Winners in the Media Technology Industry - December 1, 2022
- Cinematographer Aaron McLisky, ACS, “Goes All In” to bring the Cooke Look to Russell Crowe’s Poker Face - November 30, 2022
- Little Falls Church Upgrades Video Productions with ChurchPix, Opens its Doors for other Churches to Learn - November 17, 2022