April 20, 2021
Broadcast Pix announces the launch of ChurchPix™, a complete live production and streaming solution for the House of Worship market. Designed for easy setup and use by volunteer operators, ChurchPix provides an affordable turnkey solution for churches looking to stream its worship services online.
Ready to go, right out of the box, the ChurchPix systems come complete with:
- Two RoboPix PTZ IP cameras with 20x optical zoom, integrated remote control, and mounting brackets
- PC hardware and IP switch
- Royalty-free library of suitable clips, stills, and graphic templates
- Instant streaming and recording
- Audio inputs that support any Windows Audio Device including NDI™, Dante and external USB converters from the house sound system
- Easy to use software control interface that automates many common production tasks
ChurchPix’s intuitive user interface has been designed to make live production and streaming easy and logical for users of any ability and experience from a touchscreen or web browser.
The user interface features macro buttons that automate common production tasks, such as moving a camera or adding a graphic. Users can start creating productions using the default design and create customized buttons and macros as they become familiar with the system, including full control of the RoboPix cameras including pan, tilt, zoom, focus, etc.
Suitable video clips, stills, and graphic templates are included to help create professional-looking content. Logos and titles can be uploaded creating stylish-looking broadcast-quality graphics in minutes, with little to no training.
Installation is easy – just connect the included server to the switch and then to the cameras using a single Ethernet cable. The cameras and server support NDI™, which self discovers on connection. Then bring in the audio from the house PA, either via a Digital Network or through a USB interface.
ChurchPix systems can stream to up to five online destinations and record internally or on external USB simultaneously and then go on to archive the content in the cloud or on a website.
“We know that many churches rely on volunteers, so we have created a complete solution that is easy to install and use,” said Graham Sharp, CEO, Broadcast Pix. “Uniquely, ChuchPix uses the same software that is in all of our products, with a regular IP network at its core, so the system grows with the user. They can add more cameras and hardware, enable more functionality, and create additional dedicated user interfaces as their requirements grow. We believe it is the most flexible solution on the market today and supports our policy of never leaving a customer behind.”
Now available to order for $7,995 US MSRP, ChurchPix systems will begin shipping in late April 2021. To learn more, visit www.broadcastpix.com.
- Pebble welcomes new personnel in many areas as it continues its strong post-pandemic growth - October 21, 2021
- Cooke Anamorphic/i lenses delivers cinematic aesthetic envisioned for series, “We Are Lady Parts” - October 14, 2021
- ProRes RAW support coming soon for Ninja V and Ninja V+ with LUMIX BS1H - October 12, 2021