For all the broadcast professionals out there, if you’re looking for the chance to improve your design/graphic creation skills, then come on down to the 2020 NAB Show in Las Vegas. This April, the ChyronHego exhibit will be offering some of the broadcast industry’s most widely deployed graphic services and solutions.
In what is essentially a portfolio company of Vector Capital, ChyronHego is a global leader in products, services, and solutions for the broadcast and sports industries. This company specializes in live television, news, and sports production.
ChyronHego offers several of the industry’s most widely deployed solutions, which include Lyric®, the world’s leading graphics creation and playout solution. It has more than 16,000 systems installed in broadcast environments on every continent. This solution is also engineered with high-performance factors that provide ease of use under all conditions by everyone ranging from the production staff, artists, operators, producers, directors, and engineers.
Additional graphics offerings from ChyronHego include hosted services for:
- Graphics creation and order management
- On-air graphics systems
- Channel branding
- Weather graphics
- Graphics asset management
- Clip servers
- Social media and second screen applications
- Touchscreen graphics
- Virtual graphics
- Player tracking
Services Offered By ChyronHego
ChyronHego has been an industry leader in broadcast graphics systems since 1966. They are the de facto standard of TV graphics, and part of that standard ranges from the services they offer their customers. This company’s creative services utilize a unique combination of curiosity, innovative technology and pragmatic/passionate approaches to solution design. Additional creative services from ChyronHego include examples such as:
- Network and station rebranding
- Election graphics packages
- Custom development for live productions
When it comes to creativity, ChyronHego delivers high-performance solutions customized to match a customer’s exact requirements while tailoring to a flexible budget. ChyronHego also offers its customers training, which covers both beginners who are just starting out or experienced professionals looking to further enhance their seasoned skillset. Customers can join one of ChyronHego’s talented product and workflow specialists for any upcoming training courses where they can take their designer and operator skills even further.
ChyronHego’s expert trainers offer customers in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience that focus on news, sports, entertainment, post-production, animation, 2D & 3D graphics design, and many other areas. The company’s training packages range from day-long consultation and implementation sessions, which are customized to a customer’s individual requirements, to week-long courses designed to maximize better workflow efficiency. Training, consultation, and freelance classes are made available either at a customer’s facility or at the offices of ChyronHego situated in New York and London.
In addition to being a great service provider in the field of graphics creation, ChyronHego provides a unique array of solutions that cover:
- News And Weather (Solutions designed to enhance a customer’s brand and accelerate their news workflow by helping them create, edit, share, and broadcast unparalleled graphics)
- Live production (Turnkey software-based solutions operating on standard IT hardware that helps produce a fully automated newscast, high-quality visual radio experience, and boosted stadium experiences.
- Sports Technology ( Sports Tracking & Analysis offer powerful tools for coaches to enhance their team’s performance, while also giving clubs an exciting new revenue opportunity as new groups of stakeholders, sponsors, broadcasters, and other media discover the potential data has for enhancing a modern sport’s fan’s experience)
- Stadiums & In-Venues (The creation of statistically-rich graphics. Scheduled and live video clips, audio tracks, animations, and sponsor ads created to entertain fans and strengthen a franchise brand. They also create great revenue-generating opportunities)
- Master Control (Developing lower-third displays that are effortless for producers along with bold, up-to-the-minute branding elements that include headlines, sports scores, weather reports, financial data, snipes, social media commentary, and automated promos)
- Government And Corporate Video (Turnkey, scalable software-based solutions that operate on COTS IT hardware and manage every task associated with modern enterprise-level and professional video production workflow)
ChyronHego Exhibit at 2020 NAB Show
2020 is a great year for the broadcast industry. Professionals from all over the broadcast/entertainment industry will experience a great deal of creativity and design innovation at the 2020 NAB show where ChyronHego will be showcasing plenty of graphic services and solutions that have made it a global leader in the broadcast and sports industry for over fifty years. The 2020 NAB show will take place April 18-22 at the Las Vegas Convention center.
For more information, visit www.nabshow.com/2020.
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020