Industry Leading End-to-End Advertising Platform Offers New Tools to Continue to Simplify the Complex Ad Management Process for Cable and Advanced Television Networks
Broadway Systems, the industry’s leading provider of advertising management software for cable and advanced television networks, today unveils an innovative lineup of new tools and solutions to further simplify what has fast becoming an increasingly complex ad management process.
Among the impressive new offerings comes Advanced Quarterly Brand Allocation through Broadway Systems’ sophisticated allocation engine; seamless deal revisions with Unlimited Spot Actions and Unlimited Undo functionality; a brand new Re-Weight Tool and Automated Proposal Generation; simple post-air reconciliation and rate changes through Post-Air Spot Management; timely, advanced copy management system for including VOD, OTT and digital sales options; seamless integration with external programmatic buy systems; and industry leading automatic integration with Canoe for Dynamic Ad Insertion.
“It is an exciting time in our industry and at Broadway Systems,” said James Ackerman, Executive Chairman, Broadway Systems. “Technology is changing fast, providing remarkable opportunities for our clients to reach viewers in extraordinary ways. Broadway Systems is thrilled to unveil our newest management technologies, designed specifically for cable and advanced television networks, to further simplify the increasingly complex advertising management process, providing our clients with one single system to simultaneously manage every need.”
“As the industry continues to evolve, so does the Broadway Systems platform,” added John Sorensen, President, Broadway Systems. “Our clients require state-of-the-art, flexible management solutions that adapt to their constantly changing needs. Our team works tirelessly to provide the only consistently proven end-to-end platform for handling all ad management elements including the growing demand for Programmatic and Dynamic Ad Insertion opportunities.”
Broadway Systems’ latest innovations provide user-friendly tools and systems that incorporate new, in demand technologies, increase efficiency, reduce the risk of error and allow for maximum feedback and support. These solutions include:
· ADVANCED QUARTERLY BRAND ALLOCATION – Broadway Systems’ sophisticated allocations engine designed to handle any scenario, including multiple brands, multiple weeks, multiple lengths, and more, ensuring units are distributed accurately with minimal manual intervention.
· UNLIMITED SPOT ACTIONS AND UNLIMITED UNDO through Manage Deal – Seamless spot actions, in multiples when necessary, with simple undo functionality available through final execution for maximum flexibility.
· RE-WEIGHT TOOL AND AUTOMATED PROPOSAL GENERATION – Innovative, timesaving tool enabling users to create new proposals based on past seasons, Upfronts and more, with automatic mapping based on newly-allocated dollars and re-weighted system.
· POST-AIR SPOT MANAGEMENT – Broadway Systems’ simple process allowing seamless post-air reconciliation and post-air rate changes on DR spots.
· VIDEO-ON-DEMAND/OVER-THE-TOP/DIGITAL PROPOSAL AND COPY MANAGEMENT– With an increase in consumer appetite for video on demand, Broadways Systems’ state-of-the-art proposal management system enables VOD, OTT, and Digital sales opportunities, providing one single system for clients to manage all.
· PROGRAMMATIC BUYING SYSTEMS INTEGRATION – Sophisticated APIs allowing for streamlined integration with external Programmatic Buy systems, such as placemedia.
· INTEGRATION WITH CANOE FOR DYNAMIC AD INSERTION – First-of-its-kind integration with Canoe providing simultaneous linear and Dynamic Ad Insertion management allowing networks to maximize opportunities for VOD monetization.
Broadway Systems offers an in-depth, comprehensive look at these and other new innovations, as well as the entire Broadway Systems solution at the 2015 NAB Show (NORTH HALL – BOOTH N6323.) For press interviews or to schedule a one-on-one with a Broadway Systems Executive, please contact:
Triple 7 Public Relations, LLC
347.735.6480 | [email protected]
About Broadway Systems: Since 2002, Broadway Systems has collaborated with cable networks to engineer a contemporary and fully integrated programming, sales, traffic, stewardship, and billing software system. Today, Broadway Systems offers the only proven end-to-end platform created specifically for cable and advanced television networks, offering these networks a strategic alternative to existing vendors, one that is dedicated to their business and keeps pace with the changing needs of this dynamic industry. The Broadway Systems platform manages approximately $3 billion in advertising revenues for top 20 rated cable and IPTV networks including Scripps Networks, Tennis Channel, Fox News, BBC America, WWE Network and many others. Find out more at www.broadwaysystems.com.
- Spatial Mic Converter Plugin Updated To Include New Visualization Modes - June 2, 2023
- Sencore Welcomes Chad Hassler as New Vice President of Sales - May 31, 2023
- NAB Show Announces Winners of NABiQ - May 24, 2023