We are seeking a Senior Production Coordinator to handle various production projects each month during all stages, from planning to delivery to billing. While working with in-house departments, this position will also coordinate and liaise with outside vendors to produce printed promotional materials and provide status updates on active projects.
The Senior Production Coordinator will also participate in the operation of Penguin’s internal company bookstore, handling responsibilities including stocking inventory, providing customer service, handling payments and maintaining the appearance of the store. This is a great opportunity to work a team to expand Penguin’s merchandising line and interact with many Penguin employees!
Please apply to join us if you meet the following requirements:
– Proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel
– Proficiency with design programs (InDesign & Photoshop required, Quark is a plus)
– Strong attention to detail
– Exceptional follow-up skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Minimum of 1.5 years prior office experience
– Prior retail experience and interest is a plus