Projects will include customization of the Drupal content management system, social media applications, analytics and advertising implementations, enabling commerce tools, responsive design implementation, development of feeds, and integration of search, registration, and video systems.
The developer will join a team of technologists who aim to deliver the best possible news-related Web and mobile applications, with meticulous attention to coding standards, design details, and quality assurance testing.
– Minimum six (6) years developing large-scale, commercial web sites using PHP, preferably for the media industry or a content-driven business
– Minimum two (2) years of Drupal development, including some experience with Drupal 7 and experience with Drupal theming and module development.
– At least one (1) year of agile development, with ability to manage rapid development cycles
– A solid understanding of CSS, HTML and other industry standard web technologies
– Proficiency with integrating third-party APIs
– Experience with developing for desktop and mobile platforms, including feeds for mobile projects
– Experience with multiple development environments, including the ability to setup and work in a local development environment
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020