The NFL Media Group is seeking a production assistant to join its booking team as part of the Media Group’s growing multi-platform content operation in Culver City. Successful candidate will bring a mixture of football knowledge, penchant for logistics, and eagerness to learn from our veteran booking team members. Previous booking experience a plus, but not required.
– Assist in coordination of remote and in studio guests for a variety of NFL Media programs including NFL Network’s popular morning show NFLAM, its flagship news and information program NFL Total Access, its in-season news program Around the League, and NFL.com‘s ever-growing digital programming, including NFL Fantasy LIVE.
– Handle logistics and coordination of in studio and remote -car wash-, including building and executing schedule across several NFL Media platforms.
– Assist in booking travel for in studio guests with NFLMG talent coordinator.
– Handle logistics and coordination of landing guests for LIVE talk backs/remotes.
– Assist in booking of NFL beat writers and local TV and radio talent for LIVE shots on NFL Network programs.
– Maintain accurate records of all NFL Media Group guests in the NFL Media Group -Guest Tracker-.
– Become expert in knowing the appropriate contacts for players, agents, NFL teams’ PR staffs and the League office, and assist in maintaining database of these contacts.
– Suggest ideas for guests segments, and develop pitches for those ideas.
– Help build relationships with new agencies and publicists for the NFL Media Group.
– Must be able to work creatively and independently, and be able to think beyond the conventional to achieve the memorable.
– Contribute to keeping of, and improvement of, NFL Media Group.
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020