PURPOSE/OVERALL OBJECTIVE – The purpose of this position is to assist in the production of in-house video content.
1. Assists with production of all shoots, including all aspects of physical video production – handling gear, managing grip, lighting, and camera equipment.
2. Rough-cut editing of video content.
3. Pre-production and planning of monthly production calendar.
4. Basic maintenance of equipment, as well as installation and configuring of new or existing control-room/edit-suite wiring.
5. Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ YEARS OF MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
This position requires four-year college degree in video production. A two-year degree with proven prior experience in the area of television production may be substituted for some of the educational requirement.
– Lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling various studio and remote broadcasting equipment, basic audio and video engineering skills
– Must have good verbal, written and interpersonal communications
– Thorough knowledge of operation, use, installation, maintenance and repair of various production equipment
– Experience editing and creating professional video content
– Working knowledge of non-linear editing software – mainly Premiere
– Experience working in Photoshop
– Must know formats and technical requirements for online web encoding and distribution — and know how to process files for output
– Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects and basic Motion Graphics
– Interested in shooting and lighting live action, with a good eye for framing
– Ability to creatively photograph people and events
– Ability to work effectively and efficiently under deadlines
– Ability to use various tools of the trade
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020