– Maintain detailed spreadsheet for all NY inventory. i.e. walls, bulletins, shelters, venue displays and posters and keep projects on schedule using said spreadsheet.
– Daily notification to Sales Team receivables and postings.
– Direct liaison with Production houses responsible for ordering client approved artwork as provided by marketing department. Must have proper documentation prior to placing order.
– Coordinate and traffic the implementation of media from concept to execution to post execution.
– Act as point of contact between operations, charting, sales and finance.
– Responsible for shipping and receiving of materials.
– Scheduled time out of the office to drive photographer.
– Create Maps for National and Local Account Executives. Includes using research to create maps to show demographic coverage.
– Assist with various projects/tasks as deemed necessary by manager.
– Reports to Charting Manager.
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020