This position has a projected length of 12 months.
ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities. Headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut, ESPN is 80% owned by ABC, Inc. (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company), and 20% by the Hearst Corporation.
ESPN was founded by Bill Rasmussen and launched on September 7, 1979. Now with over 6,500 employees, each year ESPN televises more than 5,100 live and/or original hours of sports programming. The company’s mission is to serve sports fans. Anytime. Anywhere.
– Assigned to provide support to 30 for 30 Soccer Shorts.
– Will be assigned to multiple production support teams.
– Emphasis will be on archival research and clipping from our VTL.
– May also be assigned to support the production and re-purposing content from 30 for 30 Soccer Shorts.
– Will serve as the designated production assistant assigned to the screening and editing of 30 for 30 Soccer Shorts.
– May serve as a designated production assistant assigned to the screening & securing of footage for specific programs.
– Conducts tape research and archiving.
– Work is subject to regular view and supervision for creativity and relevance of content, timeliness, accuracy and correct procedures.
– Implements relatively complex tasks to support production activities and ongoing productions projects specific productions.
– Contributes creative concepts to assigned projects.
– Has advanced knowledge and understanding of production editing equipment and processes and uses them independently in a creative manner.
– May suggest editorial treatments for assigned editing assignments such as shot selections and interviews.
– Interacts with a variety of Directors, Producers, Project Managers and Associate Producers at various levels.
– Supports teams of Production Assistants on projects and assignments to support production projects and programs.
– Candidates must be team-focused with the ability to get things done timely and efficiently.
– Has minimum 1 year of production or related experience.
– Has and applies a basic knowledge of what video to use for specific projects.
– Technically savvy
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020