If providing segment producer support, responsibilities include:
– Conduct research necessary for segment producer to write script
– Clear locations and perform any other necessary logistics work
– When in the field: help light, shoot, set-up and tear-down the set
– Edit string-outs
– Help work with Rights and Clearances to acquire and clear necessary material
If being asked to edit:
– Basic Avid editing skills.
– Juggle multiple assignments
If working on Live from E!:
– Photo clearance in tandem with E!’s Photo Clearance Department.
– Xeroxing scripts.
– Creating music cue sheets and other required daily/weekly paperwork
Perform additional tasks required of the associate producers and segment producer to achieve on-time completion of assignments.
Candidate must be able to edit on Avid. Candidate must have at least six months worth of experience working in a similar capacity at a network or cable channel. Candidate must also be responsible, accurate, creative, organized, able to work under deadline pressure, self-motivated and flexible. Must be able to take direction from several producers as well as department manager.
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020