Extended hours and weekend work will be required leading up to, during, and after the Film Festival. Position may be required to work holidays as needed and be housed in Park City for the Festival. Willing to work in winter weather.
Position provides and supports production services for the Sundance Film Festival.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Distribute and setup tech equipment to theatres ( projectors, audio equipment, etc.) as requested.
– Conduct various equipment/supply moves to and from storage units and ensure units are maintained, organized, and clean at all times.
– Complete PARF requests (Production Assistance Request Forms) includes running errands, purchasing, and distribute materials/supplies/food throughout Park City, Salt Lake City, and other locations.
– Track all receipts, petty cash, and change and ensure return of petty cash at end of day.
– Track and return radios, cell phones, and accessories for Department.
– Execute load-ins, setup/teardown, and load-outs of various Festival venues, theatres, events, and offices as directed.
– Construct poster kiosks, ramps, and other light construction projects and assist with installing Festival signage as directed.
– As member of the Production team address and resolve problems as they arise.
– Maintain Festival vehicles to ensure they are clean and refueled at all times, assist with returning vehicles, perform daily propane refueling runs, and snow removal in coordination with the Works Crew.
– Provide suggestions for department wrap report.
Other duties as assigned.
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Chulalongkorn University Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow for Online and Streaming Classes - August 25, 2020